Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

I got 2nd dose Pfizer today, absolutey no side effects.

3 Likes

Had my vaccine in the middle of my third 12 hour shift dealing with a vendor from overseas (covid has made this 20 times harder with guidelines). I’m bate from actually doing work. Hopefully I’m all good for the morning and power through the last day. I will keep the forum updated.

Which centre were you at?

It’s the second day your arm falls off

The vaccines are flying out the doors.

When we get to September/October and everyone who wants to receive the vaccine is fully protected, what then? You’ll still have a sizeable cohort who will refuse to take one, you’ll still have young children getting it in schools, you’ll still have fully vaccinated people getting infected etc…,

Rather than saying “we’ve done all we can” I can still imagine a winter lockdown to protect the shit show that is the HSE.

4 Likes

It’s obvious we’ll be locking down again in October to protect our schools as the kids won’t be vaccinated and the hospitals as we can’t be having drunken louts filling our A&E’s on Saturday nights.

They’ve started already with vaccinated people getting Covid and health workers getting a Covid and A and E are busy with non Covid.

We’ll need a strong Government to face it down so not Martin as Taoiseach

The vaccine rollout is now never going to end. It will be the kids next and then booster shots.

2 Likes

They’re not staggering the registration of the 25-29s on the portal. They must be confident that it wont crash assuming on a good amount would have already got Janssen.

The don’t understand that age group is well used to queuing online to buy tickets off ticket master. It’ll crash like its a script concert in crocker

Do you know if they provided an update of this yesterday @Copper_pipe?

Don’t think so.

Just under 61% of the 18+ population fully vaccinated and 74.5% have at least one dose.

I’m after registering for my shot of Pfizer/Moderna cc @Copper_pipe

1 Like

Level 5.

7 Likes

A discrepancy between the HSE dashboard and the Geohive system of about 21k doses.

The dashboard figure for Pfizer is higher by 4005 and the Janssen figure is higher by 17375.

So based on that the 5 millionth dose was actually administered yesterday. AZ and Moderna is off by 63 doses in total.

I know someone who’s 29 that registered today and has an appointment for Monday.

its slowing down here at about 88% of people over 18, every cunt that wants a shot has got one now, all the anti vaccine weirdos, religious nutjobs and layabouts make up the 12%

3 Likes

I’ve an appointment for Pfizer on Wednesday. :sunglasses:

13 Likes