Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

I could answer it but I think it’s more pertinent to call out your blatant double standards. It’s clear you:

a) think the vaccines are worthless
b) want other people to take zero risks when you engage in behaviour that compromises that same risk even more

I shall herewith refer to you as Glas Zappone

1 Like

Wait this is fucking nuts.

I’m becoming a vegan, guys.

2 Likes

I’ve another option for you

1 Like

I was saying before about one of the lads I worked with.

He got the J&J in a pharmacy, they took all his detials over the phone and got him to fill them out again when he arrived. Never asked him for any ID. I think I could get a patsy to get it for me if I’m that way inclined but I also don’t wish to play ball with these cunts and their discriminatory laws.

I’d say he’ll make a killing, lots of people stupid enough not to want the vaccine will also be stupid enough to buy a fake letter.

Some nice graphics

They’re putting a dent in the Pfizer stock levels.

With 180k ish due each week (for the next few weeks anyway) I’d say we’ll see a decline in first doses soon enough with so many needing second doses over the next few weeks.

Including Moderna?

I assume they will try now to only use Moderna, AZ or J&J on straggler over 18s as Pfizer is the only show in town still for the 12-15.

That’s mad. It’s almost like exactly what I said would happen back in February when lads on here were going apeshit looking for us to beg a few vaccines off Biden.

1 Like

The US had effectively vaccinated all they needed back in March.

You were wrong then and you’re wrong now.

Got my second jab yesterday then went and played a game of ball and then had about 7/bottles moretti.
I am absolutely fucked today.

5 Likes

Pfizer? Football is bad for you

Pfizer. Football is definitely bad for me. It makes me drink. However, it was a fantastic game, highlight of my week. And I played well.

Turning must be a cunt at your age

Yes. Particularly with a knee that’s got a load of arthritis. But the buzz of a game of ball is hard to beat.
I’ve been doing a lot of cycling and swimming which is grand but at the end of the day, they’re not really sports.

1 Like

They are pastimes when you are 40+

Yep. We’re lucky in Fingal to have such lovely cycles. I went up over howth yesterday morning and the view is spectacular but it’s not a buzz like you get from a match.
I’ve registered for a triathlon in September so maybe that will give me the competitive buzz I seek.

2 Likes