Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

What triathlon?

Skerries.

http://www.fingaltri.ie/page/art/173/0

1 Like

Any idea how many AZ left in the fridge? They don’t seem to be used in recent days?

Good turnout at the walk in centres already.

17 years olds who registered Thursday already have appointments for Tuesday

1 Like

It’s like a Tipp v Kilkenny all Ireland final ticket - if you want one , you’ll get one handy enough

2 Likes

About 145k.

1 Like

None to be got at the start and then you end up trying to get rid of one

With more to come, need to consider donations though I understand that they might want to use some as boosters

If you have registered and are waiting on an appointment you can just turn up to the walk in.

If you registered literally just before you walked in it would speed up the process once you’re inside.

The mother is taking 2 of the siblings in to the racecourse today for their first dose.

4 Likes

There’ll be ten vaccines behind the bar of Chaplins on All Ireland day. Good ones too. You’ll be trying to swap an aul Jansenn for a Pfizer.

Anyone buying or sellin’ vaccines…?

1 Like

I’d say he was waiting for the day he could finally tweet this .

In Mícheál we trust

1 Like

Morton for the goons moaning about Ireland’s vaccine rollout.

That’s mad. I remember saying back in February we would probably finish the vaccination rollout only a week or two behind the UK for a finish. @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy gave me a lambasting for it. Turns out we did even better than I predicted. It really makes @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy’s suggestion that the UK should donate a million vaccines to Ireland look even more ridiculous now.

1 Like

The UK finished months ago mate. That’s why they are fully back open a month now.

They’re fully open. We have vaccine passports for eating your dinner

Martin is some dickhead in fairness. Sammy wilson levels of muppetry but with more ignorance

5 Likes