Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

3 Likes

I see the booster rollout has ground to a halt.

Common sense is prevailing. No need for a vaccine for a cold.

1 Like

@HSE, why wasn’t I called for my booster yet?

I think you’re supposed to either book it yourself or just walk in and get it at the vaccination centres.

Have they just given up on it or what’s the official story?

Seems to be. Seen a good few docs on Twitter saying that certain practices have loads of jabs that will soon expire and to get in touch.

Anyone under 50 getting the booster wouldn’t be the brightest button when you’d be as well off get some Omicron.

3 Likes

Just head down to the pub for the man u game this evening. Job is oxo

1 Like

It’s bizarre I agree but don’t be a syringe and just book one at your Pharmacy or go to a walk in centre.

You’re supposed to be called. When I booked it first day I gave them all my info bar the colour of my eyes. Either the booster recall system is not working or they don’t want it to work. Seems the latter.

Is there no walk in centre near you?

I wouldn’t cross the road to watch them.

Don’t be a dick……

It’s working alright

@HSE, why wasn’t I called for my booster yet?

The queue was a mile long when I passed. I was doing as told and was waiting to be called.

Made bookings for myself and the Mrs on Saturday for a drop of Moderna this morning at local vaccination centre. If you want one, they’re there

You are an idiot.

The HSE is useless. Everyone knows this. Millions have got their jab after being asked in a recall. Many more have not had a recall yet. There are multiple walk in booster centres where you don’t need a recall. If you want a booster. Go get it. If you don’t, don’t get it.

Waiting or moaning about not getting a text seems utterly pointless. It’s very easy to go get a booster if you want to go get a booster

There’s only one pharmacy on the north side of Limerick City doing the booster. Neighbour is waiting a month for a call back.

We rang the doctor and she said ring us again in the new year.