Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Issues with consent

I never understand this comment. He’s not even a minister and has no say in anything. He’s dead right to be putting pressure on his own party in this instance

1 Like

That’s the point of the comment. The FF backbenchers need to be more vocal. Ffg only have a 7 seat majority and Jim is among 5 FF backbenchers that must be on edge, they should use that treat more

Jim is outspoken in fairness. I’d imagine the rest of the backbenchers don’t have a brain between them

There is some cute hoors in there dont need a brain. Willie o dea, o’cuiv and the 2 deposed agricultural ministers will have axes to grind

I see the Brits are waiting 12 weeks before the second dose, which no studies have been done on

Fucks sake.

Did John Bull just start rolling out the vaccines without dotting all the i’s and crossing all the t’s? Reckless stuff.

Unlike Boris to rush headfirst into something.

tenor (35)

The US won’t approve it until April

Sacre Dieu

Tommy Tan is a laughing stock again, fuckin hell

cc @Tassotti

2 Likes

They don’t want to test any close contacts anymore.

What??? I don’t believe that. There was blue murder here the other night when we were delayed a few days… Assume there are riots in the UK over this?

Hard to believe this isn’t as straightforward as giving tens of millions of jabs in the arm

The whole tracing and testing stuff is too much like hard work

Ah yeah but for fuck sake we could have more than 83 jabbed by now, Jesus :rollseyes:

Looks like things are ramping up a bit

By my maths that’s 4 X more vaccinated in CUH than in all of France

Where are the lambasters now

Credit to all of us that applied pressure on the authorities to accelerate the roll out. I’m advised that Aodhán O’Riordáin used my email to him as a template that informed Alan Kelly’s contribution to the debate last week. Let’s keep a close collective watch on things and hold them to account.

5 Likes