Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

:grinning:

What could possibly go wrong

3 Likes

FFS :grinning:

You’d get better for a coffee shop loyalty card

1 Like

You’re not taking into account the potential extra 800k from AZ?

Yes, covered in the 1.4m we could get from AZ and Curevac which would mean that if Curevac and AZ deliver along with those figures holding up, there should be enough vaccines by the end of June to vaccinate the whole adult population.

HSE and IT system synergy is very reassuring.

1 Like

1 Like

Nearly there lads. Despite what they say

1 Like

We are indeed. This will be over before lads have a chance change their sheets.

We don’t have a centralised medical register so no chance. They’ll be leaning on the CSO figures for numbers complete. This would have been a great chance to try and get a central register, they should have had people register with their GP last year as so many don’t have one. GPs in the U.K. are sending random letters to people now to go and get one- I assume they are looking at what extra supplies they have and conditions of younger patients and making executive decisions.

I don’t have a GP guys.

What am I missing out on?

Can we do a control of vaccine each poster gets and compare effect on 5km times.

Ating porridge flavoured with

A. Cinnamon;
B. Coconut; or
C. Chilli

And being asked to tell the difference.

2 Likes

When you need one you’ll get one. I sent off my recent medical results to my GP. They called me to ask if I used right address as I had not been there in twenty years.

I’m at an age now where I’ll soon become a regular :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

82029 for last week.

7 Likes

If Egghead can avoid having to speak for the next two months and they pull off the vaccination program he’ll be hailed a national hero :grinning:

3 Likes

Same card i received in uk

The end is in sight.

HSE are looking for vaccinators for the mass vaccination centres.

1 Like

No one thought of that. Maybe a public service card

eh, where are teachers in that list?

2 Likes