Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Stay zen pal. Long way to go yet.

1 Like

The sort of lads getting excited about daily numbers are just like the biddies who get on the scales every morning, scream at it for not changing quickly enough, and head off and eat another bag of maltesers they’ve hid in their shoe box.

2 Likes

I know. We need to trust in the HSE. It’s not like they have ever let us down before.

Need to be averaging 17.5k a day for the remainder of the week.

You need to relax. Take a breath. Maybe go for a walk?

Yep, TFK has now become twitter.

A nawful place.

Sadly you are correct and you have become our very own Michael O Regan. An aul mother hen always tut tutting at anyone who dares criticise the establishment.

I just want you to relax and try be well. You’re stressed a lot and it cant be healthy. I am also concerned it is rubbing on others. You can be better. Be better.

HEALTH AND SCIENCE

FDA staff endorses J&J’s single-shot Covid vaccine for emergency use — clearing way for third vaccine in U.S.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/24/covid-vaccine-fda-staff-endorses-jjs-single-shot-for-emergency-use.html

game changer

Cluck! Cluck!

Cue someone to tut tut about Hans and Fritz holding it up in Europe for weeks.

Some lads here don’t want to see the light.

What part of Dublin are the FDA based in?

Abbotstown.

1 Like

When we get the green light, then we’ll celebrate. We’re up against very strong and dark forces that want to keep the power of the light side away from us. We must not fall into their trap and remain zen until we have snared them.

That’s the FCA

Amen.

Hi Thomas,

Great question, the FDA actually stands for the Federal Drug Administration and is a state body in the USA. The FDA is responsible for protecting and promoting public health through the control and supervision of food safety, tobacco products, dietary supplements, prescription and over-the-counter pharmaceutical drugs (medications), vaccines, biopharmaceuticals, blood transfusions, medical devices, electromagnetic radiation emitting devices (ERED), cosmetics, animal foods & feed[4] and veterinary products.

Please feel free to learn more about it here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Food_and_Drug_Administration

The FDA approved the Pfizer Vaccine on 11/12/2020, Europe soon followed suit.

I’m just preaching caution. We’re nearly there, but let’s not show the zeros that we’re optimistic or they’ll find a way to crush it.

1 Like