Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Panic stations for the zero covid crowd

Thought this was interesting.

The great Luke O’Neill saw the end of his time in the limelight coming and instead of turning into an anti vaxxer like the Zero Covid crew he diversified into light entertainment instead

13 Likes

So it’s the Israeli variant not the British one?

Luke was all about stagnant air this morning on PK. Covid loves stagnant air. Although he was saying sport should come back. I’d say Luke fancies a game of golf. He’s the most upbeat of them to be fair. Pat kept trying to bring it back to worrying news. I had to turn it off.

Luke the Puke saw the public sharpening the knives for the likes of McDonkey and Tomás Ryan and decided to pivot. Unreal. Luke is the King.

“I decided to pivot, you see…”

Difference is Luke doesn’t need the money. I’d say he can see himself getting a science show on RTE or something when this wraps up

1 Like

Plan for next week is 92k doses.

Down? FFFuckingfuckS

As long as the mantra is the only constraint is supply then I’m happy.

It’d want to be

If you turned off you probably missed a few positive bits from Luke.

One was that we have probably seen all if the likely types of variants by now, something to do with convergent mutation.

Secondly a peer reviewed paper from Israel about a 90% reduction in transmission with the Pfizer vax

That’s interesting. That really doesn’t fit the evil variants will destroy us all narrative

Governments are just spinning this to act as a proxy for inevitable failures.

I think that’s what he said, I may have misunderstood. Perhaps one of our more learned fellows could confirm the science behind it. @mikehunt ?

The sign language lady is much more convincing than him.

For a disease we are told is deadly etc etc

This is a shocking statistic

Would they send them to us then FFS

The same lads sneering at Trump and fake news. It’s insanity.

The Frogs and the Krauts won’t take the British vaccine. Childish behaviour costing people’s lives.