Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

They could easily use an assumption - we are pretty sure of getting 40,000 per week at this point.

1 Like

It is. 2020 was grand. The first lockdown was a complete novelty. Then we had a few months off to go and sit on the rocks in Lahinch as you said yourself and we conned ourselves into thinking staycations were great. Then we had another lockdown that people were happy to do because they thought it would give them a meaningful Christmas.

2021 is going to be a state of perpetual despair as the population will keep thinking it’s nearly over and it will just keep getting extended. It’s like doing overtime - always far easier to do 6 hours of overtime that you’re expecting to do than 1 hour that you didn’t expect to do.

From Day 1 the communications on this have been astonishingly poor and they’ve treated the general public like naughty teenagers. This is just the continuation of it. We need hope.

Remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

4 Likes

I put maple syrup in my porridge this morning but other than that I’m ok

1 Like

Do we have a list of people that have already been infected? I presume they won’t be getting the vaccine any time soon? That must be around 200k people at this stage.

The backlog for the second jab is going to be funny and the third one in 6 months when the vaccine loses its potency. A shit show .il have immunity built up by then and won’t be worrying.

If the vaccine doesn’t work then neither will immunity you braindead fuck

Why are you so angry . Freaking out on new years day . God bless you . I will have immunity
And you will get that vaccine. Chin up .

There is no immunity or vaccination for stupidity lad

God bless your day . Jesus bless this man and his intentions amen .

Gives a bit of detail here

Jesus that’s a bit much… New year blues?

May have a point tho . The program will just keep repeating itself. Lads be looking forward to their injections every few months.

But could you taste it?

Unfortunately I could still taste the porridge

They also don’t have to trickle out what they have…you get 20k, get it lashed out and done. Save lives.

1 Like

“Speed trumps perfection” as your man from the WHO is forever telling us

It’s a pity the vaccine isn’t administered to the hoop rather than the arm. It would make all those vaccination publicity shots way more interesting.

2 Likes

Journalists aren’t interested in asking the Government or NPHET tough questions that might trip them up.

It’s a pity MacRoaster died of Covid, the vaccination jab episode would have been a right laugh.

1 Like