Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

The evening show on newstalk asked that to egg head a few weeks ago and he agreed that as soon as vulnerable were vaccinated he could see no reason that we couldn’t go to much reduced measures.

You need to be more patient

Sure he is clueless, you can write off January and half of February. We’ll be back to level 3 in March , pubs still closed .

Have you had a bang to the head. A recent one I mean

You’re spiralling pretty bad the past 2-3 months. What’s the matter?

Any TFK posters received the vaccine yet?

I might possibly be the first, just had it earlier this morning.

Could be adverse side affects but I’m giving tentative praise to Egg Head Donnelly & the HSE for handling the roll out.

It was all very prompt. Had to register through work on New Years Day, got a phone call the next day to advise the appointment was fixed for 48 hours later. Hardly felt the injection itself.

Hopefully this is the beginning of the end and we’ll be back swamping pints in jig time and there in the flesh as Limerick hammer Tipp for the 4th year straight in the championship.

29 Likes

I just had a vision of having a large bottle of Bulmers in the Greyhound stadium in Thurles.

4 Likes

3 cans for a tenner.

3 Likes

This could destroy a few of the lads who are aching for this to fail.

I didn’t have you pegged as being of nursing home age.

12 Likes

Vaccination target for this week is increased to 35,000 from 20,000

3 Likes

They should have website to let us know how many are sitting in a fridge.

When is the vaccination number going on the data hub? I couldn’t find it this morning.

You must have been 1 of the first men in Limerick to get it.

1 Like

2.5 years to vaccinate the country on that basis

It’s not on it yet.

40,000 vaccines were due on Wednesday but arrived into the country this morning.

1 Like

With a bit of luck once the annual leave is sorted, they should be able to up those numbers.

Credit to the airport staff. Forgotten heroes in all of this

7 Likes

We’re gonna jump from 84 in a week to 35,000 ? We’re some country when we put our mind to things…

In two weeks we’ll be vaccinating 200k a week and the Palestinians.

cc @myboyblue

7 Likes

The Irish spirit is incredible.