Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

You must really hate the Italian government’s plan if you’re this vexed about Ireland having among the best vaccine rollouts in Europe

Super Mario, the man who saved European Capitalism is running the show now.

1 Like

If you want me to criticise the Italian political system why don’t you ask me on the Italian politics thread, otherwise stop trying to deflect from the issue at point.

3 Likes

Impressive jabbing from the Brits.

1 Like

But but but…

1 Like

The folks got their appointment for vaccination next Friday (86 and 84). Callled them there. They are positively giddy with excitement :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

24 Likes

That’s great for them and for you.

1 Like

It is. A bit of normality to be able to visit and see the grandkids.

2 Likes

I’d say we turned it down did we. We’ve got fuck all Moderna

Great stuff. Hopefully lots of these type posts here in the coming weeks and months.

2 Likes

I had suspected the ECDC tracker was a bit off …

ECDC haven’t done anything worthwhile since Thunderstruck

5 Likes

That’s a relief. You might be able to put the boot down now and let go in the 5k. :laughing:

1 Like

The old pair got jabbed during the week there. In their 70s but the local GP had all the 80’s done and rather than keep the left over supply decided fuck it, he was going to start on the over 70’s so they got the call one morning there and were told to come in within the hour. They were delighted as they thought they’d be waiting another month or so.

24 Likes

For all of Leo’s numerous faults he comes across as a lot more competent than Champ

5 Likes

He’s streets ahead but that’s no boast

2 Likes

It’ll be nice to open my legs and express myself.

1 Like

So that would have the total for the week at 37384…