Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

Like a good European championship qualifier. Much better player in Denmark we can’t even get the dreges left over from England for this game

What in the fuck are you trying to say there? :thinking:

EGG EGG EGG

1 Like

How are the fucking Maltesers so far ahead

They all live in the one city and aren’t reliant on Dr Seamus from Termonfeckin asking Bridie the assistant to email the IMO to arrange vaccine delivery

It’s supposed to be per head of population. We should have enough to do the same amount % wise as them.

I’m only speculating. I imagine the logistics is easier if your population is centralized

This sounds overly complicated for some of our lads

Dr Denis McCauley, chair of the GP committee of the Irish Medical Organisation, said all GP practices “who have engaged with the IMO” – about 1,300 – would complete the vaccination of over-85s as planned this week.

He said efforts were being made to contact some smaller practices which hadn’t “buddied up” with neighbouring practices as recommended. He said other practices which have yet to be given a delivery slot would hear soon from the HSE, which is giving 48 hours’ notice of delivery

Give it Sputnik till end of season.

6 Likes

Only 500k of a population so I’d assume there’s a mininum batch amount they deliver eg 10k etc.

So it’s easier. They should get it lashed into the Maltese anyway and make guinea pigs out of them.

The furthest distance from one side to the other in Malta is 27km. Easier to coordinate I’d imagine.

They should still theoretically be constrained by the same supply as everyone else though.

Are they spacing first doses?

We are holding doses back.

The vaccine debacle is very damaging for the EU.
The Danes and Austrians are going to Israel for supplies.
Hungary has gone to China.
The Czechs and Slovaks are asking Russia.
The Polish president had the call with President Xi yesterday.
The French and Germans have unused AZ stock because they badmouthed it to their public.
Meanwhile the Russians and Chinese will hoover up support all over the world by supplying poor countries.

1 Like

It appears Malta are paying a higher price to get the vaccines in early.

Malta are paying 28 euro for a single dose of the Pfizer vaccine. The priced the EU agreed was 12 euro a dose.

The EU should be disbanded after this.

We are hardly the size of Russia either

Going by this.

81843 doses given out last week.

Paul Reid was on Radio 1 yesterday evening. I think he Said by April we’ll have 40 mass vaccination centres capable of doing 3000 - 5000 vaccinations each a day

This will be done by May lads, ffs they can’t keep the place locked up with everyone who needs a jab having gotten it by then

1 Like

I hope hes right with this prediction and if the only reason we don’t achieve this is supply its hard to complain

1 Like