Very quiet around here

Good luck mate. Give me a shout when your back in the mother land again and I’ll chop some wood with you.

Best of lucky @Walter Mitty, you’ll be badly missed.

2 Likes

Tassotti is a massive loss.

1 Like

Was I not an enemy before? I’m not sure where I stand now. Anyway, you said “going forward”, so you can fuck off until you cop on to yourself.

If you ask him nicely he might bring you with him.

You’d miss me Harry.

Thrawneen changing his name has ruined his persona too.
Now all his shenanigans seem to have much more sinister undertone. When he was a Thrawneen you could laugh it off as rougeishness, but when he’s a poisonous misanthrope is seems much more seedy and dodgy.

4 Likes

I’ve just been informed @Rocko has gone on a purge and started banning lads :rage:

:eyes:

Got a message from a poster asking “why have I been banned from TFK”?

:fearful:

I’ll take a PM. :speech_balloon:

Ah good nothing like a bit of drama to liven a place up

I’ll also take a PM. Or just stick it up in the clique thread.

There would be no point banning any cunt, there’s only a handful of lads left. The place has gone to fuck. Tassotti tried to warn yous but yous wouldn’t fucking listen. Sad times. :frowning:

I’ve spoken to @Rocko via the clique thread and he has agreed to rescind the ban :clap:

1 Like

This forum started going irrevocably downhill when it leapt into bed with the “Angry Fans” feature in The Irish Examiner.

Thank you @TreatyStones… I don’t know why I was banned

Is there anyone posting here at all anymore.

Can anyone point me in the direction of where all the good discussion is taking place. @fran maybe?

2 Likes

I’m only reading what Runt said about me now.

And although I’m back working I wouldn’t say I’m particularly busy.

What did he say about you?