Very quiet around here

Ah, I can’t remember, and I 'm not arsed trying to remember which number post it is.

Remember the halcyon days when you could say something like, “he called me a cunt a couple of pages back”?

3 Likes

@fran doesn’t post here any more. Haven’t seen him around in a while.

Too quiet. I’ve nowt to do over coffee now :tired_face: :grimacing:

1 Like

exactly
ive just finished reading up on the day’s semi conductor merges and now this is my TFK time, usually id pop out a few slanderous posts at innocent no marks like @fenwaypark or have a dig off @Bandage, for inspiration dig out the old toilet etiquette thread . look for some mad shit by @caoimhaoin or read some of @Tassottis sage advice, maybe even stick up a 13/2 winner in the Europa league, couldnt be bothered now…
you open this up and it just drains you completely

4 Likes

Hi glasagusban :relaxed:

1 Like

The place has gone to fuck, shame really. What a total disaster the switch has been.

2 Likes

Given the apparent upset some fellas have for the move, there’s a real opening for someone to set up a pro boards forum and annex TFK entirely. Who is that young go getter gonna be?

1 Like

Tfk is/was a grand spot, but too many premium posters have been lost. @tassoti I’m lost without him. Nearly as bereft as mbb’s sabbatical left me.

1 Like

Ah would ya look :relaxed:

im still bawling my eyes out at tassottis departure, fucksake you dryball fucking useless jobsworth lickarse cunts.
ill take a pm and offer a reward if anyone can offer any information as to where on the internet he has gone to

www.bigblackones.com

2 Likes

Tassotti will be back posting on here again. More than likely under a different username posting cock and bull stories from a different angle. That fella is as old as the internet and can’t do without it

3 Likes

He’s probably already back.

Did he ever leave … These are the questions of our time.

Who were you in your past life ? I’ll gladly PM you on what happened then.

1 Like

It just isn’t the same without our Tass, I reckon Rocko and bandab did a job on him as he was becoming bigger than Tfk itself.

4 Likes

Is Tassotti posting over on the Clare hurlers forum?

hey @rocko, does the (3) beside a website address that is posted up mean the link has been opened 3 times?

It does… the fucking dirty cunts.

2 Likes

Its not reading 4, deviant cunts :smiley: