Very quiet around here

Fair enough. I’ve tended to just not click into threads with high amount of unread posts on topics I’ve little interest in so I may be oblivious to what’s going

1 Like

Ah its not that simple. It would be nice to read the Brexit thread for example and get a decent discussion on the situation, instead we get the same old bollocks.

8 Likes

Shots fired :rofl::rofl:

Huh?

Nevermind

Its not firing shots to say the last 200 or so posts on the Brexit thread was the same old bollocks we always see.

I quoted the above as I thought it was I thinly veiled dig at a particular poster… Its early, forgive me

I’m as guilty as any for posting shite on here, and more than most, but fucking hell that shit is tedious.

There’s some decent stuff in the middle of the Sidney/labane/Tim shite. Is @Sidney actually copying posts that @glenshane made on another forum? Nonsense stuff.

It seems he is. The mind boggles. Foley was lambasted once for less.

1 Like

The same lad that goes tweeting John Connors then about the COTY thread :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Honesty

No, he’s quoting Glenshane4, whoever the fuck that is.
Anyway, yis are right and I’m suitably admonished. Must do better.

1 Like

Even by the standards of this asylum, that is batshit crazy.

I think a designated @Sidney and @anon7035031 thread (or even forum) where the two of them can turn every thread into a right vs left battle of repetition might work.

2 Likes

I suppose its a waste of time asking them “Will ye shake hands lads?”

1 Like

We’re getting to the point where a photo of some lad’s dinner will descend into a Republican v Democrat 200 post argument

That’s the day its gone now so it is

Burgers vs lentils

1 Like

It even started on the all right sort of the year thread. Have a bit of decorum, for fuck sake. For two bright lads they are some thicks.

They’d be as well off going out to the garden, digging a hole and screaming into it for an hour than trying to change one another’s minds on here