Vote Mick Wallace

I wonder is he the type of TD that would do a good turn for a lad?

Mick is the best thing to ever come out of Wexford

Certainly for his brother he would anyway…

1 Like

Maybe he’ll look after the chosen few, but he doesn’t believe in helping everyone, especially the inland revenue.

1 Like

I’m proud to say I voted for Mick last time out. He has done the state some service and will hopefully do more for many years to come.

He’s paid it back in spades with the help he’s given McCabe.

Mick is one of the best performers in the Dail. Thats the wasters in FG dispise him. Hope he romps home in the election

Definitely the best spoken and best dressed

1 Like

Mick is a fantastic parliamentarian

How do you think he’d fare if he stood for election on the mainland?

Mick doesn’t appear too much up for the Brexit debate. A cursory inquiry from Aine there elicited -

“Ah! Leo and Simon Coveney did well during the week, looked statesman-like.”

Fucking a lot more civilised than he’s ever looked - the daft kerb-layer. (cc. @Tassotti)

3 Likes
1 Like

Wallace is some fucking gobshite

1 Like

Delighted for him after all his hard work highlighting establishment corruption. The irony of it all is that if they hadn’t removed the bankruptcy rule for TDs, Mick wouldn’t have been able to carry out his trojan efforts to keep the cunts honest. Delicious.

2 Likes

Mick was a great man to finish a path in his time, did I ever tell ye I was a great man with a kango when I was young

You owe the bank 30 million they call you sir,you owe them 3k they call you a cunt.

2 Likes

Bit ironic from de paper considering how much debt TCH walked away from.

1 Like

At least his brother got sorted

Mick’s turned his attention to the charity sector and he’s going after Fionnan Sheehan and the Indo in a roundabout way by highlighting Averil Power’s salary.

Mick is a wonderful parliamentarian.

2 Likes