Vote Mick Wallace

The fucking banks in Ireland make my blood boil how theyā€™ve treated ordinary people - scum the lot of them

1 Like

Is that wrestlemania?

7 Likes

Can you imagine the request for getting that shirt printed?

Yes, Julian Assange on the front, with the following text.

Colour? Pink please. Mens size. You can make it a tank top? Ah its grand, Iā€™ll do a job meself.

2 Likes

The hack of him. Looks like a roaster on holidays in Benidorm. IĀ“d love to see what heĀ“s wearing from the waist down. Jack and Jones boot cut jeans, sandals and socks? Or those flowery surf bermudas and those horrible white trainers with no laces. Classic bogger in Australia ones. They look like racing driver shoes. There were ferrari ones a few years back. Puke fucking shoes. Roaster shoes 101.
Still though, itĀ“s what he does is more important than his appearance, though for jaysus sake, couldnĀ“t someone pull him asideā€¦

Jean shorts I believe.

1 Like

We sent what looks like a pair of crackheads out to Europe.

1 Like

Does every cunt in the European Parliament were a novelty T-shirt on the first day?

Good luck to Mick and Claire in their new roles. They did a great job keeping manners on all those chancers in fancy suits in the Dail. Mick was complaining about Garda corruption while Sean Barrett as Ceann Comhairle was complaining about pink tshirts.

3 Likes

Interesting that you support a tax evader given your musings on tax here.

2 Likes

Anyone who supports FG are also supporting tax evasion.

Mick has repaid the country back with his sterling work in highlighting establishment corruption.

1 Like

The same old tired defense from Mick supporters. FG and FF have had plenty of corrupt people in the past who did worse than what you reference. So what? Nothing to do with Mick Wallaceā€™s individual actions.

1 Like

So its ok for FG and FF to do it but if its someone not in those parties its not ok and gets thrown up everytime the person is mentioned. Maybe the same should be done for FG when they talk about tax. 9 years they were at it.

Where did I say that?

FG and FF ultimately will take flak for individuals behaviour, because that all political parties really are. A collection of individuals. Both have a roll call of corrupt individuals over the years, nobody denies that. Those people have no place in public life. Iā€™d also add that Enda Kenny standing on the NY Stock Exhange with Denis Oā€™Brien was highly inappropriate and embarrassing.

Nothing to do with Mick Wallace though. A man who is an Independent politician putting himself forward alone. He knowingly evaded tax and never paid it back. Himself and Clare Daly are two of the most sanctimonious individuals in Irish life but hold themselves to different standards than everyone else.

1 Like

Mick has repaid his debt to Irish society.

You seem to have different standards with bona fide tax evaders. Maybe itā€™s the Torino jersey he wears, thatā€™s so zany.

Where have I said that tax evasion is ok? Mick has repaid in kind for his misdemeanour.

Run me through your logic there.

1 Like

Didnā€™t Mick once do a forum member a serious turn back in the day?