Vote Mick Wallace

Claire Daly probably took that photo in the nip shortly after Mick had given her a good seeing to.

3 Likes
1 Like

Poor Mick getting heat from the establishment after highlighting their corruption. Keep the good fight going, Mick.

1 Like

What a cretin.

3 Likes

Mick Wallace is a hypocrite and hard to take seriously despite his good work on corruption.

4 Likes

Does he still have the corporate box at Juventus?

I think he has started supporting Torino as it is probably more hipster . That would be like the Celtic lads here switching their allegiance to Patrick Thistle .

Mick has links to the Torino club going back 25 or more years. He brought youths teams out there for training camps and some players ended getting trials and extended training camps working with the club. Mick used always wear a big Torino jacket on the sidelines of games. He always had a season ticket for Torino, not sure about recent years since the political work started. At times he doubled up and got a Juve season ticket too and I’m nearly sure he had an AC Milan one too, but that was more infrequent and around the early 00’s. I’m nearly sure he hasnt been to see Juve play at their new stadium, or he hadnt the last time I spoke to someone about it anyway.

In saying that Wexford “Youths” is based around “Juventus” and the pink kit from a Juve kit from the 20s, so some recognition there. But the Torino support is not new or hipster. Wallace was hipster before hipster became hipster.

4 Likes

His good work is riding Claire dui-alys coattails among other things.

I was part of the panel around the time he started bringing lads over - would have been '98 or '99 and he was always talking about Torino but I think he began to bring the lads to the Juve training centre as he had got friendly with one of the underage coaches there who may have moved from Torino to Juve.

1 Like

as he’s now part of the establishment?

Welcome, we’re delighted to have you. Mick has always, and always will be, about Mick.

2 Likes

Wallace’s big mistake was nothing to do with tax returns (or lack thereof) or politics. It was making Wexford Youths wear pink because of his own ego. Like Limerick wearing blue, this just doesn’t cut it in a county with an established GGA tradition and colours. That club in Ferrycarrig Park wearing purple and gold would immediately add a couple of hundred onto attendances (not me though - cc @mickee321) and attract significant jersey sales.

Yes, that was definitely the key mistake he made

2 Likes

Mick took down two commissioners and two ministers for Justice. It’s the equivalent of taking Wexford Youths to the league and cup double, twice. His record won’t be matched.

2 Likes

That’s what I said, dumbass. No need to repeat.

It would be hard to be the match of a cunt like him alright

You played football?

You may be a chartered accountant, but you definitely have no problems with attention to detail

1 Like

Wallace made mincemeat of the Dublin judiciary do he did