Water Charges - Eat Shit Capitalist Pigs

[QUOTE=“Gman, post: 1040661, member: 112”]what I dont understand though is why they arent pulled up on it more often. They are going around spouting their populist shite when half of the things they are mouthing on about now were decisions that they made. Politics infuriate me. Instead of actually trying to contribute and to make things work, opposition parties just jump on a bandwagon and slate the party in power, yet they would be at the very same thing if they were in power. Its utterly pointless shit that goes on, and of no benefit to anyone, but themselves. which is why I fucking hate them. All their policies and bonuses and benefits, the amount of shit they throw into their salaries and pensions is fucking disgraceful. A law unto themselves, and they couldnt give a shit about anyone else.

Gerry Adams another one. ‘I’m not paying my water charges, I stand with the people’. yeah, your fucking house in Belfast you thick cunt, why would you even be liable for water charges? Oh, your ‘holiday home’ in Donegal. FFS.[/QUOTE]

But yet you’ll vote for the lad who’ll fix your potholes

[QUOTE=“Gman, post: 1040661, member: 112”]what I dont understand though is why they arent pulled up on it more often. They are going around spouting their populist shite when half of the things they are mouthing on about now were decisions that they made. Politics infuriate me. Instead of actually trying to contribute and to make things work, opposition parties just jump on a bandwagon and slate the party in power, yet they would be at the very same thing if they were in power. Its utterly pointless shit that goes on, and of no benefit to anyone, but themselves. which is why I fucking hate them. All their policies and bonuses and benefits, the amount of shit they throw into their salaries and pensions is fucking disgraceful. A law unto themselves, and they couldnt give a shit about anyone else.

Gerry Adams another one. ‘I’m not paying my water charges, I stand with the people’. yeah, your fucking house in Belfast you thick cunt, why would you even be liable for water charges? Oh, your ‘holiday home’ in Donegal. FFS.[/QUOTE]

I particularly love when they cite “legal reasons” for not being able to do something as if they are not members of a parliament that has the power to make and change laws

of course I will, sure isnt that what its all about.

well when I say I’ll vote for who’ll fix my potholes, I’ll vote for whoever tells me most convincingly who will fix them, but whether they do it or not is not really relevant.

I also live on a private lane, so maybe potholes isnt really applicable to me.

[QUOTE=“Gman, post: 1040685, member: 112”]of course I will, sure isnt that what its all about.

well when I say I’ll vote for who’ll fix my potholes, I’ll vote for whoever tells me most convincingly who will fix them, but whether they do it or not is not really relevant.

I also live on a private lane, so maybe potholes isnt really applicable to me.[/QUOTE]

Have you moved out of the house?

private as in its not a council registered road. so no one will fill my potholes for me.

Hi gman- Joe is gone for a piss and left the internet unguarded- what should I do?

run away and do nothing. imagine what would happen if he found out?!

http://www.loud-mouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/referee-punches-player.jpg

@Gman is some wanker.

[QUOTE=“Gman, post: 1040725, member: 112”]run away and do nothing. imagine what would happen if he found out?!

http://www.loud-mouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/referee-punches-player.jpg[/QUOTE]

What the fuck is this i leave my office for a sec

Labour TD’s have backed an opposition motion in the Seanad calling for a referendum to safeguard the future ownership of Irish Water.

[QUOTE=“Gman, post: 1040669, member: 112”]H’on Gerry. You fucking tell them. Its our water. Fuck Enda. Fuck the troika. Burn the bondholders.

Anything but answer the question or understand what is actually going on.[/QUOTE]
No surprise that detail isnt his thing, when he announced that he was going to run for the Dail in 2010 he was asked during an interview about what the VAT rate was in the south, and hadn’t a clue. Got similarly destroyed in the debate with McDowell and co in 2007. Hardly matters, he’ll remain the Messiah to the SF worshippers anyway.

Did he really? I seem to recall him being laughed at for saying we needed to nationalise a few banks as they had gotten out of control.
It’s never reported that Adams on the night in question was the only one who got anything right.
Eire

If we start putting specific issue matters of public policy into the constitution, we might as well light it on fire and use the comments section of The Journal instead.
A referendum. For fucks sake.

[QUOTE=“Blake, post: 1040960, member: 1755”]If we start putting specific issue matters of public policy into the constitution, we might as well light it on fire and use the comments section of The Journal instead.
A referendum. For fucks sake.[/QUOTE]
The true colours of every single fuckwit in our Dail are being badly exposed by this whole fiasco. A bunch of fucking self-serving clueless cunts.

[QUOTE=“Blake, post: 1040960, member: 1755”]If we start putting specific issue matters of public policy into the constitution, we might as well light it on fire and use the comments section of The Journal instead.
A referendum. For fucks sake.[/QUOTE]

It says more about how the political establishment have destroyed any modicum of trust that existed between themselves and the wider public.

Agreed. Theres so little trust in the establishment tbat people feel tge need to constitutionally protect things rather than rely on the cunts to do the decent/right thing

I knew it wouldn’t take long for things to kick off in coolock.

What’s happening?

Its always kicking off in coolock ffs