Water Charges - Eat Shit Capitalist Pigs

Didn’t someone on afr out that Louth man as a republican Sinn Fein activist back at the time of that game? Might not have been afr.

Joblesstown.

The Strand, Monday morning @10:cool:

Perhaps. But they’re not peaceful protests IMHO. I also think the marches were far more effective and are what seriously jolted the gov.

I agree to an extent but the government, using the gardai as hired thugs, are forcing these meters into areas where people have said they do not want them. In Limerick It’s been the opposite and it has remained peaceful and relations are all good. Great, great days. The gov have made a right balls of this and are rightly reaping their rewards. In any other country they’d be shot- this isn’t a water tax, It’s a bond holder tax.

It’s not really about the water charges in Jobstown. It’s an excuse for low level criminality. It’s like Halloween for them.

lads who are out on “disability” who are seen protesting should shortly receive Department of Social Welfare letters.

Agree re: the large scale marches being more effective. Why is there such a big gap until the next one (10th Dec) ?

It’s totally stupid to have the next big march after the next deadline for having the forms back

Preparations for the roasters Xmas shopping day on 8th December can’t be interrupted

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1046190, member: 2272”]It’s not really about the water charges in Jobstown. It’s an excuse for low level criminality. It’s like Halloween for them.

lads who are out on “disability” who are seen protesting should shortly receive Department of Social Welfare letters.[/QUOTE]

It was just a rent-a-mob yesterday. An excuse to let off some steam in the guise of complaints over water charges - even though a lot of them won’t pay a penny in water charges and will continue to pick up those social welfare cheques with no intention of ever getting a job.

Keeping a middle aged woman trapped in a car for three hours and needing the mobilisation of the Public Order unit does the genuine peaceful anti water tax protestors no good whatsoever.

The charges should be suspended immediately and a decision made either way after the next election which is only little more than a year away. Let every party have their water charges manifesto and let the people decide. To be fair Joan Burton seems a fairly harmless lady and scenes like yesterday don’t do anyone any good.

I don’t remember those fuckers Bertie and Cowen ever getting such flak and what they did to the country was far more damaging.

The indo changed it’s online story in the space of a few hours yesterday.
First version had the bought off police force praising a peaceful protest that eventually let Burton through.
Printed version had the usual scare mongering attachments with no reference to earlier comments.

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 1046209, member: 1552”]It was just a rent-a-mob yesterday. An excuse to let off some steam in the guise of complaints over water charges - even though a lot of them won’t pay a penny in water charges and will continue to pick up those social welfare cheques with no intention of ever getting a job.

Keeping a middle aged woman trapped in a car for three hours and needing the mobilisation of the Public Order unit does the genuine peaceful anti water tax protestors no good whatsoever.

The charges should be suspended immediately and a decision made either way after the next election which is only little more than a year away. Let every party have their water charges manifesto and let the people decide. To be fair Joan Burton seems a fairly harmless lady and scenes like yesterday don’t do anyone any good.

I don’t remember those fuckers Bertie and Cowen ever getting such flak and what they did to the country was far more damaging.[/QUOTE]
The Strand- be there before noon-an Monday.

I just read on the journal there that jobstown has no water today. I guess that’s what happens when you piss off moany joany.

Nah, just that someone has a sense of humour.

We should burn the bondholders.

We should burn the dail and every cunt in it for what theyve done to this country

Just this current Dáil?

Yup, ive got other plans for theprevious incumbents

Sign me up to your newsletter please

Get rid of paye and prsi and make all public services payable as a transparent charge, if they are going down this road with water, it’ll be an education tax and an oxygen tax or whatever else they can legitimise. So we pay x amount to the general exchequer in prsi & paye that the cunts fiddle with, have transparent charges so we know where our taxes go