Cara Bollard?

gman paraphrasing thatchers vile "enemy within " speech here

& again

let the powerful fuck over the poor

you disgust me & ill be urging Mac to ditch you as a bessier

[QUOTE=“The Selfish Giant, post: 1046877, member: 80”]& again

let the powerful fuck over the poor

you disgust me & ill be urging Mac to ditch you as a bessier[/QUOTE]

I do my own thing pal. I wont be paying any water charges. not now, not ever. I’m not going to go attacking people over it though.

:confused:

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1046860, member: 2272”]Not true. growth was in no way inevitable

growth is at five per cent - unemployment is falling - income tax cuts this year[/QUOTE]

Of course growth was inevitable you moron.

Income tax down: stealth and indirect taxes up

Unemployment down: emigration, jobbridge and other scams up

ok, soz for snapping

[QUOTE=“artfoley, post: 1046893, member: 179”]Of course growth was inevitable you moron.

Unemployment down: emigration, jobbridge and other scams up[/QUOTE]

Why was economic growth inevitable in Ireland?

We stand out as exceptional and with no debt write off

http://cdn.static-economist.com/sites/default/files/20141108_latgdp_0.png?1415990178

[QUOTE=“artfoley, post: 1046893, member: 179”]Of course growth was inevitable you moron.
[/QUOTE]

Are you pretending to be an economist now that you’ve been shown up as a spoofer on legal matters?

Growth is not inevitable. Ask Japan.

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1046897, member: 332”]Are you pretending to be an economist now that you’ve been shown up as a spoofer on legal matters?

Growth is not inevitable. Ask Japan.[/QUOTE]
Or Finland, Italy, Croatia or Cyprus.

Just off the phone to Japan. They say growth was inevitable.

:smiley:

Harro yes this is Japan

Unemployment down: emigration, jobbridge and other scams up[/QUOTE]

+1

link?

And France

That bird who was fucked away from the Taoiseach’s car is called Fiona Healy. “I was staying out of the way” :rolleyes:

Darcy the cunt lapping it up. Jumping in front of a car holding the leader of the country and banging on the bonnet - she got away lightly.

Waiting for the inevitable claim of stress, trauma etc through the civil courts.

She even said she is unhappy about how the clip has gone viral. “I’m not one to look for attention” she said as she was interviewed on national radio.

[QUOTE=“dodgy-keeper, post: 1046962, member: 1552”]That bird who was fucked away from the Taoiseach’s car is called Fiona Healy. “I was staying out of the way” :rolleyes:

Darcy the cunt lapping it up. Jumping in front of a car holding the leader of the country and banging on the bonnet - she got away lightly.

Waiting for the inevitable claim of stress, trauma etc through the civil courts.

She even said she is unhappy about how the clip has gone viral. “I’m not one to look for attention” she said as she was interviewed on national radio.[/QUOTE]

she was on radio 1 as well today. the stupid bint. and said she’d report back to Darcy after she goes to the doctor. but isnt looking for attention.

But for Angela Kerins she’d be getting my COTY vote.

Needless to say she has not worked for a few years either… :rolleyes:

Is there a sway against the types of protests now happening?

I was never much fussed either way, and the people protesting had a right to do so, and in the main, did so in a correct manner.

But these stupid videos showing “garda brutality”, which in the most part only begin showing footage when the Gardai are getting involved, the build up is conveniently missing from these “peaceful” protests. The likes of that clown up in Louth and he going mental at the Coffeys lads trying to install the meter and he physically going at them. The barricading of TD’s cars, climbing on their cars and hitting them. And the protests now where they are blocking traffic, and for the most part they are blocking traffic of people in their locality getting to work, who are inevitably going to be the ones in the long run stumping up the taxed to pay for these protesters water. Is there a divide from the ordinary protester and these idiot protesters who are going a step too far. Are they doing their image more harm by doing this and alienating themselves from the people that they say they are doing this for?

[QUOTE=“Gman, post: 1046973, member: 112”]Is there a sway against the types of protests now happening?

I was never much fussed either way, and the people protesting had a right to do so, and in the main, did so in a correct manner.

But these stupid videos showing “garda brutality”, which in the most part only begin showing footage when the Gardai are getting involved, the build up is conveniently missing from these “peaceful” protests. The likes of that clown up in Louth and he going mental at the Coffeys lads trying to install the meter and he physically going at them. The barricading of TD’s cars, climbing on their cars and hitting them. And the protests now where they are blocking traffic, and for the most part they are blocking traffic of people in their locality getting to work, who are inevitably going to be the ones in the long run stumping up the taxed to pay for these protesters water. Is there a divide from the ordinary protester and these idiot protesters who are going a step too far. Are they doing their image more harm by doing this and alienating themselves from the people that they say they are doing this for?[/QUOTE]

people are protesting, middle aged ,middle class neo conmservative people like you cant empathise with the disadvantaged and their need to protest so you change the narrative to suit your opinions