Water Charges - Eat Shit Capitalist Pigs

how did it get down to €60 euro? did the government just turn around out of kindness and reduce it? you galway fools would lie down for anyone

[SIZE=3][QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1056111, member: 2272”]we’re a nation of simpletons spending over €30.5 billion a year on health and social protection and lads in santa hats and hi vis jackets are on the streets over 3 euro a week[/QUOTE][/SIZE][QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1056111, member: 2272”]
http://www.finance.gov.ie/sites/default … diture.pdf[/QUOTE]
Two completely unrelated issues mate. Only a simpleton would bundle them together.

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1056111, member: 2272”]we’re a nation of simpletons

spending over €30.5 billion a year on health and social protection and lads in santa hats and hi vis jackets are on the streets over 3 euro a week

http://www.finance.gov.ie/sites/default … diture.pdf[/QUOTE]

Two completely seperate issues. Only a simpleton would compare the two.

http://www.hse.ie/eng/staff/Benefits_Services/pay/nov13.pdf

:frowning:

Why do they charge for water in every other western developed country, Joe? How did our system get so much more evolved than theirs?

I paid 3000 EUR to sink my well Joe.
I pay about 80 EUR a year to get my water tested Joe.
And about maybe 40 EUR a year in electricity to pump it Joe

Ahh here… a grade 4 has a salary of 36K.

Ya it’s spent on those scumbags bullying and abusing the mentally challenged adults we saw being exposed the other night.

That’s what we should be on the streets for. They should go to jail, not be suspended with pay. That’s our HSE

The HSE, you couldnt make it up…

ADMIN staff, listening to dictated material and typing up letters all day based on the content.

A fucking basic piece of free software would free up 20 hours of their week to work on other stuff.

Angola.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1056147, member: 273”]Ya it’s spent on those scumbags bullying and abusing the mentally challenged adults we saw being exposed the other night.

That’s what we should be on the streets for. They should go to jail, not be suspended with pay. That’s our HSE[/QUOTE]
The vast majority of care workers in the health service do a decent job. Very easy to scapegoat them and time and again that’s what Irish people love to do instead of perhaps looking at institutional problems and what sort of society is needed. Care workers aren’t the problem Kev. The Irish media and mindset are.

is it free in Ireland?

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1056148, member: 686”]The HSE, you couldnt make it up…

ADMIN staff, listening to dictated material and typing up letters all day based on the content.

A fucking basic piece of free software would free up 20 hours of their week to work on other stuff.

Angola.[/QUOTE]

The worst thing about the HSE is the people who do all the work i.e. nurses, orderlies etc. get paid fuck all. While the army of middle management scratch their holes all day.

Is and has water been free in Ireland up to now? It’s a simple yes or no answer. @Horsebox[/USER] [USER=168]@ChocolateMice

anyone?

is water free?>

Water you can drink from a tap is not free. People mistake no cost to user at point of use as free. Somebody is paying for it to be treated etc.

Somebody on twitter worked out 10k were at protest yesterday.

It has been paid for out of the general taxation take, Joe which as resulted in us having one of the worst water infrastructure in the developed world. A body to manage it and citizens to pay for it is a good idea. Of course the government has made a balls of it but the concept is correct.

who is paying

Use your own login @ChocolateMice FFS