Water Charges - Eat Shit Capitalist Pigs

[QUOTE=“Gman, post: 1026188, member: 112”]fucking hell. there really are some thick people out there. the stupid cunt ‘I’m making a citizens arrest of this guard’. would you go and fuck you stupid bastard. How the gardai keep their patience with these fucking retards who think they know the law from what they hear down the pub would make you cringe.

there’s another video doing the rounds in the last day or so of a couple of shetland ponies being taken away from finglas and all the scobes going around after the gaurds again in that one.[/QUOTE]
Are you defending the pigs here after the brutally assaulted a grandmother? Granted there were a few dipsticks but the residents have a right to protest without being shoved around by state hired goons.

Fair play to them

Paddy bent over for the IMF and now he’s complaining because his arse is sore.

You are the exact problem with the human race these days.
What a judge mental cunt. You know nothing about the issue yet you call the protesters thugs based on, I assume, their attire. Without having any knowledge of them at all.

I hope you drown in that well of yours.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1026211, member: 273”]You are the exact problem with the human race these days.
What a judge mental cunt. You know nothing about the issue yet you call the protesters thugs based on, I assume, their attire. Without having any knowledge of them at all.

I hope you drown in that well of yours.[/QUOTE]

Ha ha and you know even less about it yet you still wade in like the big ignorant cunt that you are, go away and bore someone else. Read my post again before your next misjudged rant.

I called them thugs based on the fact I have seen them pull drag and shove lads who are just trying to earn a living.

[QUOTE=“Rintintin, post: 1026216, member: 207”]Ha ha and you know even less about it yet you still wade in like the big ignorant cunt that you are, go away and bore someone else. Read my post again before your next misjudged rant.

I called them thugs based on the fact I have seen them pull drag and shove lads who are just trying to earn a living.[/QUOTE]
You constantly make judgements on the other people, travelers etc. you think you are better than other based on their social situation.

You are a cunt.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1026234, member: 273”]You constantly make judgements on the other people, travelers etc. you think you are better than other based on their social situation.

.[/QUOTE]

Don’t we all Kev?

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1026211, member: 273”]You are the exact problem with the human race these days.

I hope you drown in that well of yours.[/QUOTE]

Kev, would you ever stop making assumptions.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1026234, member: 273”]You constantly make judgements on the other people, travelers etc. you think you are better than other based on their social situation.

You are a cunt.[/QUOTE]
@Rocko, can we get an hypocrisy smiley?

Or failing that, make this quote of the week.

No.

What assumptions?
I’m commenting on what’s in front of me, and rintintin’s history of prejudicial posting and racism.

Why the fuck would he think I could possibly know anything less about it than him, seeing as he admitted knowing anything as it didn’t affect him. What a fuckhead.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1026262, member: 273”]What assumptions?
I’m commenting on what’s in front of me, and rintintin’s history of prejudicial posting and racism.

Why the fuck would he think I could possibly know anything less about it than him, seeing as he admitted knowing anything as it didn’t affect him. What a fuckhead.[/QUOTE]

That part where you say “I assume”.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM and he knocks it out the park.

[QUOTE=“caoimhaoin, post: 1026262, member: 273”]What assumptions?

Why the fuck would he think I could possibly know anything less about it than him, seeing as he admitted knowing anything as it didn’t affect him. What a fuckhead.[/QUOTE]

I have absolutely no issue with people protesting against these charges. However I think the reference to some of these people being thugs is not far off the mark. In coolock fellas installing the meters have been headbutted, kicked, punched and spat at, harassed and prevented from carrying out their jobs. The GMC Sierrea staff have nothing to do with water charges, they have only been paid to install meters.

As an aside if you are on social welfare do you have to pay the water charges?

A lot of rain forecast for the weekend

We’ll probably have an outbreak of cholera in Cavan now that the water charges are in place

You really are a self proclaimed know it all simpleton @caoimhaoin[/USER]. You assume to know the reasons why I have judged these people and berate me foer assuming things about these people in the same post. You couldn’t make it up. This coming from the lad who has a read on everyone on the board from a handful of posts. [USER=1]@Rocko I need a pot calling a kettle black smiley when you are ready.

[QUOTE=“giloppy, post: 1026277, member: 2390”]I have absolutely no issue with people protesting against these charges. However I think the reference to some of these people being thugs is not far off the mark. In coolock fellas installing the meters have been headbutted, kicked, punched and spat at, harassed and prevented from carrying out their jobs. The GMC Sierrea staff have nothing to do with water charges, they have only been paid to install meters.

As an aside if you are on social welfare do you have to pay the water charges?[/QUOTE]

Wow Sierra got that gig as well, what a shrewd business man that Denis O’Brien is.

http://s3-ec.buzzfed.com/static/2014-03/enhanced/webdr05/27/7/anigif_enhanced-18618-1395921030-1.gif

[QUOTE=“giloppy, post: 1026277, member: 2390”]I have absolutely no issue with people protesting against these charges. However I think the reference to some of these people being thugs is not far off the mark. In coolock fellas installing the meters have been headbutted, kicked, punched and spat at, harassed and prevented from carrying out their jobs. The GMC Sierrea staff have nothing to do with water charges, they have only been paid to install meters.

As an aside if you are on social welfare do you have to pay the water charges?[/QUOTE]

And this is exactly what I’m going off @giloppy[/USER] yet [USER=273]@caoimhaoin assumes he knows better.

Saw a video from Coolock yesterday where a GMC employee had to be assisted by approx 20 gardai just so he could drive down the road. These “protestors” then blocked a public road and gardai had to continually move them onto the footpath. At the risk of sounding judgemental, I am going to take a guess that most of the protestors in this video were unemployed. This is why I am wondering do people on social welfare have to pay the charges, or are these guys just thugs with nothing better to do?