Water Charges - Eat Shit Capitalist Pigs

[QUOTE=“ProjectX, post: 1098897, member: 1742”]That FG guy came across as completely out of ideas and brainless.

His only argument was that Anything that Cowen said was wrong.

Whether or not that is true, it really is a silly argument. Fine Gael remind me of Liverpool with Noonan in the Suarez role. They seem strong, but when you take out the star performer, it really exposes the weakness and lack of talent in the team / party.[/QUOTE]
Disagree on Noonan. Varadkar maybe, not that I agree with him on most things.

[QUOTE=“ProjectX, post: 1098897, member: 1742”]That FG guy came across as completely out of ideas and brainless.

His only argument was that Anything that Cowen said was wrong.

Whether or not that is true, it really is a silly argument. Fine Gael remind me of Liverpool with Noonan in the Suarez role. They seem strong, but when you take out the star performer, it really exposes the weakness and lack of talent in the team / party.[/QUOTE]

noonan the star performer ???

you need to be sectioned

1 Like

[QUOTE=“artfoley, post: 1098910, member: 179”]noonan the star performer ???

you need to be sectioned[/QUOTE]

Who would you consider to be the star performer for FG?

varadakar would be the least worst option

What has he achieved that has impressed you so much?

[QUOTE=“artfoley, post: 1098910, member: 179”]noonan the star performer ???

you need to be sectioned[/QUOTE]

Noonan has played a fucking stormer mate.
The only Fine Gaeler who’s managed not to regularly make a complete cunt of himself.
Varadkar is second. The fact that Leo has done sweet fuck all and is still in the top two tells you everything you need to know.

[QUOTE=“Julio Geordio, post: 1098967, member: 332”]Noonan has played a fucking stormer mate.
The only Fine Gaeler who’s managed not to regularly make a complete cunt of himself.
Varadkar is second. The fact that Leo has done sweet fuck all and is still in the top two tells you everything you need to know.[/QUOTE]

a joke?

he said a few weeks ago that he wanted a debt conference, then when his overlords told him what to chane , he had a volteface and was dead against a debt conference

a quisling of no backbone

luckily for him , Dinny & the right wing media ignore this shit

Noonan only saved the country from bankruptcy :slight_smile:

Now we are borrowing money at less than 1%. That’s pretty good going.

Noonan also was voted number 1 finance minister in Europe.

Not sure what Varadkar did. Hundreds of people on trolleys in waiting rooms and a disastrous health system does not indicate success.

[QUOTE=“ProjectX, post: 1098993, member: 1742”]Noonan only saved the country from bankruptcy :slight_smile:

Now we are borrowing money at less than 1%. That’s pretty good going.
[/QUOTE]
:rolleyes: Greece borrow money for less.

He jumped out of the closet. :slight_smile:

As for that cunt Noonan how he is still involved in politics after what he did during the hepatitis C scandal. Cunt should never have been allowed stand for election again

Just saw a picture on an article of that Derek Byrne fella, a few weeks on hunger strike would do him no harm at all at all.

WTF? Who votes on this sort of shit? Give me a link to this poll please.

Having saved Ireland from collapse, Michael ‘last true statesman’ Noonan is now focusing his efforts on saving the Eurozone.

:clap:

Coveney is very good. Most of them are utter cunts.

Claiming she’s the victim of online bullying on RTE 1 now.

Another handy way of raising your profile, like depression.

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1115913, member: 183”]Claiming she’s the victim of online bullying on RTE 1 now.

Another handy way of raising your profile, like depression.[/QUOTE]

Bressie is sure to catch on to this online bullying craic before the weekend.

[QUOTE=“Sidney, post: 1115913, member: 183”]Claiming she’s the victim of online bullying on RTE 1 now.

Another handy way of raising your profile, like depression.[/QUOTE]
Does this qualify as online bullying these days? I’d be very upset if I was Luke. Online bullying is a very serious matter Lorraine.
[ATTACH=full]2680[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=“Chucks Nwoko, post: 1126133, member: 2812”]Does this qualify as online bullying these days? I’d be very upset if I was Luke. Online bullying is a very serious matter Lorraine.
[ATTACH=full]2680[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]

That is awful from the labour person, whoever she is.

[QUOTE=“Chucks Nwoko, post: 1126133, member: 2812”]Does this qualify as online bullying these days? I’d be very upset if I was Luke. Online bullying is a very serious matter Lorraine.
[ATTACH=full]2680[/ATTACH][/QUOTE]
It might have in ‘May 2014’

But doesn’t in April 2015?

Ah ok. I must have missed the global edict issued on internet bullying in the intervening months. Be a sport and send on the link there.