Water Charges - Eat Shit Capitalist Pigs

You’ve made a fool of yourself on this thread.

Are your father and your mother related to each other?

They are, aren’t they?

1 Like

Why do you hate the people that fund your life? We only want the likes of you to contribute a small bit back. I’d say you’re third generation unemployed.

you are a spiteful and hateful individual

1 Like

I just want a fair society.

You are all over the shop on a topic you appear to know very little about. Are you a hydrogeologist or a well driller? The cost of a properly constructed well is at least €7k, and if I’m not mistaken the grant is capped at €2k. @Ambrose_McNulty is bang on the button in what it cost him to sink a well.

How much do you pay from your general taxation towards water services? To the nearest €10 will suffice. The “paying twice” argument is getting trotted out a lot here, and it will only hold weight if that amount is enough to cover the true cost of providing water services to a family in Swords.

Same question to @ChocolateMice.

4 Likes

im a hydro-geologist mate

5 Likes

You’re a shitty one.

I’ll give you a while to figure out the taxation question.

5 Likes

Ooooooft

So Ambrose got €2k off the government to dig his well?

he exposed you brah, he confirmed you got a grant of 2k

You’ve already admitted that the only people you fund are Paddy Power and the owners of whatever other bookmakers you get people to go to waste the money that I contribute towards, pal.

There is no betting tax so you contribute nothing to the state’s coffers.

You also contribute nothing to the forum because you’re the intellectual equivalent of a trail of rat’s droppings.

1 Like

Easy there brah. Should you not be figuring out how much of a daily water services subsidy you’re getting to keep your family healthy? A nice guy like you would surely not lower himself to throwing stones while living in a glass house.

no brah, amber is on here giving it loads about people not paying water charges while at the same taking 1000s from the state for his water

2 Likes

Geology rocks, at least that was what we sometimes joked during drinking sessions after lectures in the geology modules of my natural science degree.

I’m sure it was the same for yourself.

2 Likes

:rofl:

No one supports water charges really . I would love if water could be brought to my house for nothing .

The state must have wasted hundreds of thousands on you, you useless bastard. You should be made pay back the cost of your degree. All we have to show for it is your Hopkiss drivel.

7 Likes

Incorrect. Fake news

1 Like