Water Charges - Eat Shit Capitalist Pigs

Thanks. 1-0 Horsebox.

1 Like

A country has a creaking water infrastructure system that is leaking millions of litres of water every week. Do you:

a) pay money to fix it
b) stick your head up your hole and hope for the best

I’m guessing you’d answer b).

5 Likes

We are paying money. Maybe it’s not enough — But water charges were not going to address this at all, they were being set up to fund the adim side only… The 5 euro a week from my dole should see a lot of it right.

Or.

A neighbor sets up a group water scheme which you pay a small amount into each year.
After several years the water scheme needs investment to maintain it.
The neighbor asks you for extra money to fix it and you refuse saying you already pay for the water.
The neighbor explains that the system needs investment or it won’t work properly.
You shout at him and march around the place saying you already pay for water. You get other neighbors to do the same.
The neighbor gives up and the upgrades don’t go ahead. You parade triumphantly around the neighborhood, considering a future career in politics. A few months later the system breaks and ye are all back at the neighbors house begging him to fix it. He tells ye to go fuck yourselves and ye all die of cholera

15 Likes

Because they don’t pay extortionate amounts of other taxes that funds Irish Water.
Road tax also ratchets up the price for Irish drivers. At ?484, a year’s road tax for a 1.8 litre Ford Mondeo in Ireland far outstrips the next most expensive which is ?246.11 in Britain. Road tax in the Czech Republic costs a mere ?28.67 - but the average monthly wage in Prague is just ?800.

You give the money to him and he goes to the pub and pisses it up against the wall. He comes back and says it’s going to cost more than originally thought and asks for more money.

If that neighbour wasn’t charging people just to fund his wife, who was going to set up an office in the kitchen just to answer the phone and write a few emails then maybe the neighbours wouldnt have reacted so drastically.

You’ll have to remind me - Why did the EU say the actions of the gov/Irish Water were illegal again? (I genuinely cant remember/ i’m severely hungover)

Maybe we can set up a company that has no running costs that will match our no running water instead?

Perfect.

So your solutions so far have been to make some point about someone burning money and post an article about motor tax? Any solution to our broken water infrastructure?

The spending for the facility - to use it staff have to pay just €20 - included €12,879 on two treadmills and €2,316 on an exercise bike, while weight machines cost €8,000.

Didnt the bosses give themselves all kinds of bonuses as well?

Oh my god they wanted to set up a modern workplace that people would want to work in? Bastards. They should work in creaky old buildings like other public servants who are very motivated and satisfied with their jobs.

Bonuses were agreed for all staff before they had any idea of the revenue they were going to generate. A great business plan.

The 2 boys are gas, typical Shinners. Not one fucking proposal for how to fix things just moan, moan, moan. Some of the fees were going to be used to run the company…oh my fucking god, the insanity of it.

2 Likes

The only one moaning here is you bro… we won. We’re very jovial… You’re seething because you cant take a shower up in that cunt hole City you live in :rofl:

The sense of entitlement is incredible and then you accuse us of wanting everything for free.:grinning::grinning:

What?

A shallow victory. As shallow as our reservoirs.

I have given numerous links on wastage.I have also given suggestions on how to meet the investment requirement. You just choose to ignore it and call us dolers.