Water Charges - Eat Shit Capitalist Pigs

Irish Water set up to move money from John Joe Soap to this cunt and the cap doffers only too happy to hand it over. Links between Phil Hogan and Redacted well known.

1 Like

Lowery is probably skulking around in the background there as well.

They were out power washing the Pope’s Cross in the Phoenix Park this evening according to my social media feeds.

Whats a hose pipe?

Whatever happened to the lad that was convicted in the children’s court for the jobstiwn protests? The adults were all found not guilty so presumable the young lad’s conviction was overturned? Hopefully he also gets a load of compensation for the wrongful conviction and the judge is publicly flogged. cc @artfoley

How is a hosepipe ban enforced,

Cunts grassing ( water on grass) for a start.

Were you just mad to throw a strop or is a quick search beyond our little civil-service up and comer?

1 Like

Informative rating. Good work.

Only Protestants use hose pipes.

1 Like

Delighted to give that its 10th mate.

1 Like

Did I hear this morning, the guy from Irish Water saying our old water pipes are made from asbestos? As - fucking - bestos???
So I’ve been poisoning myself all my life?
What about the anti water protestors, AAA crowd? What are their thoughts now?

I’d say they think its cruel warm out.

Apologies @cowpat, it seems they were busy breaking into Joan Burtons house

*this may or may not have been carried out by AAA crowd

Poor Iphone Joan just cant catch a break, imprisoned in her car and now her house burgled.

I hope ye cap doffing cunts get poisoned and die roaring.

1 Like

Only you can answer that. © @Bandage

1 Like

eh?

You asked what the “anti-water protestors” had to say. We’re not anti water by the way, I wash at least once a month

Totti?

1 Like