Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

There was a young lad from Ring playing minor the last few years and he was tidy . Is he involved

Did that become known as The Battle of Keaneā€™s Road?

There is two of them on the bench. Not sure if it one of them?

Caolan McCraith ??

@cluaindiuic surely flagged this on Sunday?

It did.

I was at that final. A lovely dust up. It didnā€™t die down for a good while. Well done to all involved.

Didnā€™t David Dotsy Ryan play corner back for them for years? A right filthy corner back

Roanmore specialized in filth in those days.

Fuck thats tough on him.

I thought you were going to give us a smutty limerick there

2 Likes

I was told today that the backs are a weak area and the half backs are slow. The forwards should be good.

I was talking to the father of one of the players this morning. He told me he expected Waterford to be well beaten.

They were very badly prepared for this competition last year took an unmerciful trimming

What he said to me was that preparation is a bit better than last year, a very low bar there though, but still leaves a lot to be desired.

Not sure if it is the same manager and management team as last year but lads that I was talking to today didnā€™t inspire me with confidence.

The way that team was sent out last year was a disgrace

I was at a semi final in Dungarven between lismore and Ballygunner in 05 I think. There was some row at the end of that. Lismore were winning but had two lads sent off in the second half. Think Michael Wadding was reffing and was chased from the field after.

1 Like

The Waterford forwards shooting in this game has been fairly subpar. Enough chances blown already to win a game.

1 Like

Yeah, missed 1-3 in the first few mins. Tip taking their chances. Need to bury teams like tipp when the opportunity is there, donā€™t give them a chance to still be in the game

2 Likes