Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

Was it the same knee with Tadhg?

Yeah it was the same one.

1 Like

Tom Feeney has joined Liam Cahill’s set up as a selector.

3 Likes

To replace Molumphy?

Yeah I reckon so. molumphy won’t be available due to his army duties.

Kevin Moran, unreal so he is

2 Likes

Did Scully send you a copy @Fagan_ODowd?

I saw it in Ardkeen Stores there at the weekend. I wasn’t tempted.

Wonder how the legends series in financially viable.

Fraggy Murphy to manage Abbeyside this year.

What will Ballygunnar finish up with? 20 in a row?

They are like Dublin in football, they can win as many as they want to win

Was involved with a team years back. Team A were the dominant team and streets ahead of everyone else. We just put ourselves in a position to be the 2nd best team around. Things will click from there as long as you are not in the Leinster football championship or Mayo

3 Likes

That’s all I think clubs can do but they are so dominant even underage, winning underage co finals by 20/30 points is ominous for the rest

They’ll still become a bit vulnerable as Mahoney x 2, Coughlan, SOK decline/retire in next 4 or 5 years.

They look untouchable for the next 3 years anyway.

1 Like

was there ever any discussion around a new club being formed that side of the city?

You would need a proper falling out/bitterness to start a new club successfully.

1 Like

Arent Roanmore a splinter from Mount Sion ??

It’s a massive massive catchment area with plenty of affluent club members. I think for the good of hurling there needs to be another club out there, I don’t know the numbers but would imagine there’s a massive drop out rate when teens don’t make minor/senior teams etc.