Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

They didn’t play with anybody outside of the school. That’s the point. Erin’s Own was an adults only club. Brother Malone wanted a club to cater for the boys (minor had become a grade in 1928) Charlie Ware wouldn’t provide one so Brother Malone set up his own club.

Where would the Erins Own boys have went to school back then? And who would fellas living in the Barack St direction have played with back then? What was the feeder club for Erins Own if there was no minor team

Just apologise ffs

Drop it and move on.

1 Like

Drop what I’m asking out of curiosity

@Fagan_ODowd

He seems like an interesting guy

I’ll have to resort to the books on this one.

Cc @TreatyStones

Seems legit

2 Likes

Back left.

1 Like

That’s a remarkably good quality photograph for its time

Beside Tony Forrestal, of “The Tony Forrestal” fame i assume

Yes that’s the same Tony. He died in a crash between Carrick on Suir and Mooncoin in or around 1980 coming back from a challenge match and we organised the Tony Forrestal in his honour.

14 Likes

Is Seamus Power in the photo the father of Kevin,David and Sean?

No that Seamus Power is the Hammer Power father of Tom who won a championship medal in 1986 and is now the Cisteoir of the club.

1 Like

Tom (Pub) Walsh :joy::joy::joy: no surprise that he played on the junior team

1 Like

My mates dad got suspended from the club for being spotted at a soccer match ,fanning arrived at the door for the inquisition …

Good

2 Likes

Yawn.

Those 1964 jerseys are lovely

2 Likes

Related to Robbie Power at all?