Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

Dunhill surely overpriced to beat Rinn at the weekend?

Harney a serious boost to them this year.

He’s with them 2/3 years. They’ll win and come straight back down again.

DLS stay up with a convincing win over Ballysaggart.

4-23 to 3-11

Going by buffs story Stephen Bennett was on his own against them.
A fella named Reuben O’Halloran was doing untold. An artist you might say.
Reuben, ffs.

1 Like

Reuben is only 19 I’d say now. Worth looking at again this year I think.can be very good at times. I wasn’t at the game last night so not sure who was marking him or if they had anyone capable of marking him.

Is there a limit on how many teams are in the intermediate in the west/east. Two extra teams in the west next year with Brickeys up as well.

Not sure if there is a limit but it is after getting fairly crowded. They may be forced to reconsider east and west teams for next year.

That was Waterford’s game back then though in fairness.

We were very limited but game.

1 Like

Ya and the standard is very even. Good chance Colligan will go up again in the next few years.

An all county intermediate championship is surely only a few years away? The East/West divide is still going strong.

The Buff curse strikes again for Ballysaggart. Reuben O’ Halloran and the man they call Tonto played very well for De La Salle judging by Snapchat.

They are in the process of reducing senior from 12 to 10 and introducing an all county premier intermediate in the next couple of years I believe. The intermediate championships usually are too weak for senior, Ballysaggart and Ballyduff Upper are the last two intermediate champions and have come straight back down, Dunhill are in for some unmerciful beatings up senior next year, the current system benefits nobody

Second year in a row TG4 have shown a snoozefest in Waterford.

This is just dismal.

A complete turkeyshoot. Roanmore look like they aren’t even bothered

Mt Sion will be sick looking at that

They should be. Mount Sion left it behind them last week.

Ballygunner are light years ahead of them. Their touch to get the ball into hand today is giving them so much time. Roanmore are chasing shadows.

Roanmore might win the Junior championship in Cork.

Do roanmore have the wind?