Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

I think thatā€™s what I said.

1 Like

:grin: You spend some amount of time talking about the same game

3 Likes

Course I do, itā€™s my national sport, and I love it. You couldnā€™t play soccer though

Youā€™re all over the shop now

you are so, so petty, itā€™s almost painful, almost

Matthew 7:3 leaps to mind

1 Like

you swung first brother. Never forget that.

Nice story but the standard of that prose is absolutely abysmal. Should have been tidied up.

Plus: Nicky English is not from Golden. Ffsā€¦

1 Like

Ah here, soccer player have no loyalty at all.

GAA is the ultimate local sport, possibly the leader in the world for participation per Capita.

Soccer only ā€œplayersā€ have a questionable attitude at a minimum

2 Likes

An aul amateur journalist writing his first bookā€¦reminds me of that abomination Damian Tiernan wrote about Waterford hurling a few years ago, every copy of it should be seized and burned

@EstebanSexface has made a show off himself trying to distract posters from clear bigotry.

Shameful

Gga football is the 8th most played sports in Ireland
Gga stick is the 13th

Most soccer players in Ireland are pissheads who get up reeking of beer on a Sunday morning to play their match and then go drinking for the afternoon after the game, usually to watch some UK franchise.

1 Like

What are you shiteing on about now, John-Joe?

Thats healthy drinking.

The gaa lads are banned from the drink while they make a push for the junior b football, then when they eventually get knocked out they go on a bender for the week, take a load of drugs and wreck the village

If every gaa club banned soccer from their astro turf grounds, theyā€™d lose some amount of money over it. Donā€™t know how it is elsewhere, but the overlap of those playing soccer in those gaa set ups also play gaa there too in rural areas around here. Itā€™d not like its one or the other. Itā€™s why the fai trying to go against the gaa for underage in summer months would kill soccer off in rural areas.

3 Likes

I think itā€™s been proven time and time again that the FAI canā€™t be trusted with money. The GAA should of got 44 million here.

TMcC can be fine. But that piece with BG is so rambling and repetitiveā€¦

As for the shocker about NEā€™s native placeā€¦

1 Like

yes, the GGA with all the white elephant stadiums & miniscule playing numbers are doing great with money :slight_smile:

The FAI could do with a few white elephant stadiums considering the state of most Chicken League grounds