Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

They definitely donā€™t want to win this one. Didnā€™t think Iā€™d see a few fellas get a start again after last weekend and they start again!

Any one or area specifically you are on about.
I thought we would see a more settled team at this stage. Some lads have seen little or no action so that is a concern. We have definitely built depth in the squad but we havenā€™t seen anything resembling a championship side line up together.

Not any specific area and I donā€™t want to be naming fellas either but I think Cahill wouldnā€™t be too upset with an exit today and have 3 weeks to prepare for Tipp and Limerick

1 Like

I hadnā€™t seen that team. Dont think liam Cahill is too bothered by the sounds of it.

1 Like

Totally get that. The performance is the big thing today. Our use of the ball from defence last week was very slack. Our touch up front was poor and we wasted many an opportunity by dropping the ball or just failing completely to gather possession. On the few occasions we did have good ball players wasted it by poor shooting or poor / self indulgent decision making.
Iā€™d be hoping that can be addressed today.

What time is throw in? Iā€™m too lazy to goog;e.

3:45.

Itā€™s actually on the team sheet above.

Lazy fucker :joy:

1 Like

I donā€™t need to read teamsheets when I have you my epal.

1 Like

Blow in Blaa MacDara is giddy about Waterford

Where is Fenor?

Is this going to be streamed anywhere?

Fenor is a junior club between Dunhill and Tramore

1 Like

Munster GAA. 8 euro

1 Like

Stream Sport Ireland

1 Like

Mount Sion and Fenor were always closely aligned. John Keanes family were originally from Islandikane which is part of Fenor parish and Pokey Flynn, a Fenor man, was a great Mount Sion supporter.

Mollerans havenā€™t produced too many for Waterford in recent times. That said Swans havenā€™t either. Davins had young Whelan who now transferred off.

Thatā€™s an interesting oneā€¦the McGraths are of Dunhill stock I believe

Haulie was a Dunhill man too. And we all loved swimming in the Guillomene and Kilfarrassy.

I canā€™t remember the last intercounty hurler they had, perhaps Tony or Kenny Reid, Jerome O Shea, Frankie ā€˜Pepsiā€™ Dohertyā€¦.They are a fantastic Waterford club however with superb facilities