Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

Pepsi Iā€™d say was the last one. I shared a flat with him in the Bronx.

The Mollerans were cunts in fairness. If you went up there you could be assured of coming back cut up like you had been in a duel with Zorro the Gay Blade.

That young lad hurling midfield with the minors tonight from Fenor is a nephew of former BG hurler Paul Power I believe

1 Like

Half mad and everyone of them had a nickname

1 Like

Was it Tony Reade that got the decisive goal against Cork in 1974 I think. The day Paddy Barry, Cork goalkeeper, got sent off for throwing the hurley at the umpire. Pat McGrath had a great game that day if I remember correctly.

1 Like

Garrarus is the best of the lot of them for a swim. I was out there for a dip this evening.

1 Like

The father used to love Garrarus.

1 Like

I think Paddy Barry hit the umpire. That was some game. We really left an All Ireland behind us that year.

An interesting breakdown of clubsā€¦3 from Kilrossanty and 1 Tramore and no DLS (u20 hurling)

1 Like

Jesus only 3 of those Ballygunner lads were togged out for the Club final.

I didnā€™t realise Ronan Power was underage again. Heā€™s some size for his age.

In recent years didnā€™t your beloved Kilcoo and Corofin produce a load of county under 20 players who werenā€™t within an asses roar of their own club team.

Is Fitzgerald from Passage back fit now again?

There canā€™t have been too many Knockanore Shamrocks representatives on Waterford panels since Eoin Murphy?

None Iā€™d say. Iā€™d guess that Dalton from Shamrocks father was Liam Dalton a county football stalwart from the 80s and 90s.

Having 2 on the panel must be a great boost to a small club like that.

Yes Kilcoo used 5 different lads who played Under 20 for Down in 2021 or 2022 off the bench in the recent Club Semi Final and Final.

Corofin wheeled about 4 or 5 similar lads off the bench in the 2020 Club Final - interestingly since Corofin tried to integrate these lads into the starting 15, theyā€™ve gone backwards at a rate of knots.

Weā€™ll give the Kilcoo lads another year or two to prove themselves, but it seems these young lads can be very useful when games go to Extra Time but cant be trusted outside of that.

9 Ballygunner players on Waterford under 20 panel. No team in Waterford will be able to compete going forward.

All empires fall

Theyā€™ll do 20 in a row before it falls.

Probably worth 10 titles in a real county.

Only Austin can stop it really.

In theory Abbeyside should do it, but Iā€™m not sure I trust Prunty, Montgomery and Mikey Kiely to get the job done.