Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

You need to let go and move on from the Liam Cahill 2022 annus horribilis in Waterford. You have him back now in Tipperary. The Prodigal Son has been forgiven and asked to Shepard the flock.

Ozzie is the consummate diplomat and couldnā€™t bring himself to say a bad word about anyone. Heā€™ll be telling us next that Seamie Callinan should have got Hurler of the Year in 2016.

2 Likes

I accept your backtrack

What are you rabbiting on about now?

De La Salle beat BG in Minor Final.

The empire is crumbling.

3 Likes

Da La Salle have Twomey who was Waterford minor captain, heā€™s a fair detail.

I was in at it. De La Salle well worth their 0-17 to 1-11 win.

1 Like

Deanā€™s brother?

I wouldnā€™t know that now, @Fagan_ODowd or @ChairmanDan may know.

Yes the younger brother.

2 Likes

Is Dean still in Canada? He was a real driving force in midfield for DLS when they were hoovering up county and Munster titles.

No he is back with a good few years now. Still around the senior panel last year as far as I know but probably with the intermediates now.

1 Like

Roanmore leading Ballygunner 0-6 to 0-3 halfway through first half in first of the semi finals. Ballygunner really off colour so far. And with that Dessie Hutchinson rattles in a goal to level it up, 0-6 to 1-3.

Ballygunner ahead 1-5 to 0-7 at half time. Roanmore should be leading though, three missed placed balls from Gavin Oā€™Brien just before half time.

Youā€™d expect Ballygunner to up it second half but today could be as good a day as any to catch them out. Ballygunner really off colour in that first half. An epic display of fist pumping and crest of the jersey kissing from Roanmore so far.

Patrick Fitzgerald introduced after 20 minutes.

1 Like

One way traffic since half time, Ballygunner lead out to 6. Make that 5, 1-11 to 0-9.

All over, Patrick Fitzgerald goal, 2-11 to 0-9.

1 Like

Dean is named on the bench today.

1 Like

Mount Sion 0-9 De La Salle 0-6 at half time.
DLS with a rake of poor wides. Could be at least level.

De Las Salle look poor by Buff.

Cnoc Sion win.

4 Likes

I fancied them all week. Looked a lot more of a solid team than DLS.

Sets it up nicely now to stop the 9 in a row.

1 Like