Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

By god. Davy is finally learning

Be funny this year watching teams going all out not to peak until the right time of the year

1 Like

I am hearing it’s a fine set up he has and players are really tuned in and enjoying it.
Yeah looks like he has done his homework on where we fell down last year. We need a few more options and finding a way to cut down on the number of scores we are conceding. We could also do with another 1 or 2 scoring options.

1 Like

Good to hear.

Tipp will win it. Get some silverware on the board. Let the big boys focus on the main prize.

2 Likes

Liam Cahill is the man to deliver a league.

2 Likes

Fuck me Derek McGrath would of loved that jersey

6 Likes

Surely one or two could have turned the jersey the other way

https://www.rte.ie/sport/hurling/2023/0127/1352213-bennett-you-go-from-second-best-to-worst-in-no-time/

Mikey Mahoney and Ian Kenny gone out of the squad now as well #TheDavyEffect

Donncha O’Callaghan “performance coach” :grin::joy:

Bants are a very important component of an intercounty backroom team.

3 Likes

Be interesting to see how Carthach Daly goes midfield . He was way off it last week and was taken to the cleaners.
Modest enough set of forwards out.
Michael Kiely was very good last week imo.

Winter hurling would be Michael Kielys thing in fairness.

I think he is more of a stopper than anything else. Blotting out Fitzgibbon in the league final last year being a case in point. I don’t think he has the smarts to be a standalone midfielder.

1 Like

Would Daly not be worth playing corner back. Seen him play there a couple of times and he was excellent

I believe an eminent former County man was caught in pari delicto with a work colleague in the workplace by his spouse. He is currently residing in the doghouse.

1 Like

DJ Foran ffs. How many chances has this lad had?

1 Like