Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

It might actually be a dream partnership. No point sending a sane man into run the asylum.

Are PĂĄdraig & Seamus Fitzgerald twins? They look more or less identical to each other. Surprised one of them didnt start at the weekend - suppose they might be up against it physically

They’re not good enough for this level.

Hon Maurice

3 Likes

Great photo.
A real warmth to it

They’ll repaint the wall for ye

Lovely jersey choice from Maurice. Waterford havent had a decent one since they went to Azzurri.

Paddy Barry hooked the ball - we hooked Paddy, ball and all.

Where did Dessie taking the frees come out of?

Needs must I suppose.

Stephen Bennett was injured and wasn’t meant to start until his brother Shane got injured.
Shane had taken them in the league v Wexford.
Jack Prendergast took them v cork and missed a few very straight forward ones.
Paddy Leavey took frees in the league but he was not starting.

I suppose the best spin you could put from a Waterford perspective on that injury time collapse is, it’s only the halfway mark of the campaign and they’ve already posted their highest round Robin points total.

You appear seriously invested in the WD team both emotionally and financially, lovely to see the mainland :uk: support for the Paddy’s stickfighting, like Bosh throwing his considerable weight behind GY.

1 Like

Welcome back. A first post in 6 months. A disappointing Joe McDonagh Cup campaign for Westmeath.

I’m fairly sure @ChairmanDan said here before that he won an All-Ireland B title with the Carlow hurlers in the early 90’s. A Fíor Gael.

He’s a Carlow man Shur

I’ll have to watch it back when I get home tonight but should Waterford have had a 65 with their very first attack of the game. Looked from where I was standing that it went off Quilligan’s hurl but was waved wide. .

Put down the phone while you’re driving Dan, you’ve a child in the car

4 Likes

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

I’ve just dropped Davy off. Sitting down now for a feed.

2 Likes

Bomber? :anguished: