Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

Any sign of a managerial appointment yet?

Queally, Dan and Denis Walsh according to my source. Kilkenny fellas not interested, Liam Cahill not interested and we didnā€™t have the money for Cummins

As I revealed here after the Poc Fada, Cumminsā€™s employers Aviva have fuckall interest in hurling and would not entertain the possibility of him even interviewing for the role

Are your sources the Irish examiner?

Another fucking disaster

Is Cummins that expensive? What intercounty management experience has he, apart from doing a bit with the Kerry hurlers

Monday club in Dungarvan has an updated version, hearing Queally withdrew. Denis Walsh, Dan and Gerry Fitzpatrick.

1 Like

I dunno which is worse

was with Laois at one stage in a similar capacity to Kerry

Canice?

My sources have misled me.

Liz knows

I couldnā€™t see the players ever accepting Queally, he would have been 10 steps backwards from Fanning

True, he didnā€™t cover himself in glory with Abbeyside this year. Dungarvan were visibly the better coached team in the quarter final and the tactics consisted of isolating a 19 year old in the full forward line and hitting hail Maryā€™s in on top of him.
Waterford have dodged a bullet.

1 Like

Ye might as well put Jim Greene back in at this stage.

Iā€™ve heard that Liam Cahill has been interviewed and is interested in it.

Iā€™d be very happy with that

Heā€™s been at a loose end since finishing that book about the soviets in Limerick so the timing suits.

1 Like

Whatever happneed to the RISE movement he spearheaded?