Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

Puck outs have been loose for a number of years. We always see a couple of them straight out over the sideline. I don’t think any of them yesterday landed straight into an opposition players hand for him to land over the bar or worse. That was a slight plus.

The first goal was similar to the goal they gave up to Cork in the Munster league game. A clatter of fellas going for the ball and a cork man standing alone watching for the break and was through on goal.

sure weren’t ye motoring the finest in the league last year as well, all the way to final

Lovely bit of cut to Waterford yesterday. I think Cahill will get on just fine down there.
Clare look the wooden spooners this year.

That crossed my mind alright.

Ye have Tipp away in the final round of the league. Would be a big boost to get a result in that fixture in particular, considering some of the hammerings Tipp have inflicted on WD in the last decade, and the fact that WD’s first game in championship is at home to Tipp.

I’m pretty sure Ian Kenny went to Glenstal.

Indeed.

Ian Kenny was at inside centre for Glenstal when they went down heroically 5-3 to the Sean McCarthy captained Rockwell College at Clanwilliam Park, Tipperary in the 2012 Munster Senior Schools Cup.

1 Like

Informative

Waterpark or Newtown ???

Listening to Dalo’s Podcast earlier. Said mullane was telling him few weeks ago he went in to watch training one evening and said Bevans coaching was something else. Told Dalo whisper it but we could be good this year.

It would be fairly well known in Tipp that Bevans has been the brains of the operation with Tipp underage the last few years.

He’s incredible.

How’s Dessie Hutchinson getting on in the league so far?

Struggling so far to make the transition from club to inter-county.

He wasn’t that bad yesterday . He will get better and sod dries . I think he will be a threat come summer .

A man de Dan

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Joe Harney RIP

1 Like

2 Likes