Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

Far more impressive so

1 Like

Erins Own are gone to pot now. Ballygunner have encroached majorly into their catchment area as well.

The foundation legend of Mount Sionis that Brother Malone asked Charlie Ware to set up an underage section in Erin’s Own for boys from Mount Sion school in 1932. Ware refused and Brother Malone went off and founded Mount Sion himself.

@Fagan_ODowd

Your boys have outdone your South East neighbours in the name stakes on your minor team. HArry Ruddle Redmond is a cracking name.

Waterford (MHC v Limerick): Billy Nolan; Conor Giles, James Flavin, Tom Barron; Donal Power, Eoghan Murray, Lee Wall; Eoin McGrath, Harry Ruddle Redmond; Jack Prendergast, Conor Dalton, Cathal Curran; Michael Mahony, Neil Montgomery, Thomas Douglas.

I loves me county

I wouldn’t agree with that, in fact before ballygunner was founded a number from the ballygunner catchment area would have hurled for Erin’s Own

Davey got ye hurling

Is this fellas nickname isn’t “Harvey Oz” then the blahs are missing a trick.

A terrible attempt.

Donal Power there is a grandson of the late Seamus Power.

Tom Barron is a brother to Jamie Barron. any more?

Billy Nolan is a son of 1980s county midfielder Eddie Nolan.
Michael Mahony is a brother of Pauric

Nonsense it was a headshot.

#backandtotheleft

His nick name is “Brick”

I liked your “The Cobh Rambler” effort it it’s any consolation.

1 Like

The Derek McGrath championship form card not reading a whole lot better than Michael Ryan 2012-13 and a good bit inferior to Davy 2009-11. With the input of a very good crop of All Ireland minor winners from 2013 and Tadhg de Burca who was just over age for that team, really should be doing better.

Tadgh De Burca was minor in 2012 and Tipp won the 2012 minor all ireland

kerry beeat Waterford in the 90s @Fagan_ODowd?

Sir, – To divert myself from another bad day on the hurling front, I watched an astronomy programme last night, only to learn that the universe will implode five billion years from now.
We have no chance of winning another All-Ireland, if that’s the case. – Yours, etc,
CHRIS O’KEEFFE,
Waterford.

2 Likes

Quarter final draw finalised today after final round of group games.

Mount Sion v De La Salle
Fourmilewater v Passage
Ballygunner v Abbeyside
Dungarvan v Roanmore