Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

Cahill & Bevans are haunting Cody’s dreams all week. You guys are going to do this :+1:

1 Like

I see you are going to claim this as a proxy Tipp victory.

5 Likes

Fergie won’t let you down. He’s always on the side of the good guys.

College letting themselves down badly there

1 Like

I’m on the side of the Good Guys.

1 Like

I believe in you Lads. I believe in your Generals & Troops :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Very very well done to Waterford. Way the better team. I expected them to win and they did, fair play to them. They will take a lot of beating now.

Played an excellent brand of hurling too.

13 Likes

Cahill and Bevans :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

Well done Waterford

Brilliant from Waterford! Galway and Limerick now know that they have 2 very tough games to win to take the AI

Big shout out to @Bugsy_Malone

16 Likes

:clap: :clap:

1 Like
1 Like

Who’s next? Very good.

The bandwagon has started

Jesus I’m still not right after that. That 2nd half was the most complete performance I’ve seen from a Waterford team. There will be people who can give more astute analysis but for me it just came down to pure desire.
We wanted it and weren’t going to fuck it away.

When Cahill took over he said one thing he could promise is that every player would die with their boots on. Well fuck me that has been delivered on in spades.

I’m off to buy a slab of cans and settle in to see who can claim the right to face off against us in 2 weeks. It’s unlikely there’ll be much work done tomorrow.
Port Lairge Abu!

10 Likes