Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

In fairness all those Waterford players of the early 2000’s come across as sound fellas & are good to listen to on podcasts and the likes.

Mullane, Dan, Ken, Flynn…

Just caught the end of it. Was he giving out about Richie Bennis again?

It’s still on,

He’s gonna wear his ‘fuck Limerick’ hat right way round this week

We are gonna do this

Ye cant mate. Waterford handed ye yere holes in Munster and a piss poor Tipp finished ye off

6 Likes

Cork :laughing:

Yesterday’s news Mike. Waterford for the week

1 Like

The arrogance from some of the Limerick posters is astonishing, God i hope the sun always shines for them.

2 Likes

Cork clan circling the wagons for a game that they’re not even involved in

:joy:

6 Likes

Good one.
I just commented on an ex player, if as a supporter you need some extra ‘motivation’ for Sunday you’re welcome.

1 Like

I don’t kid

This gave me all the inspiration I needed

5 Likes

Congratulations on winning a hurling match two and a half years ago. You’ve really put me in my box there.

As you did with me. I’m shaking here.

5 Likes

Cheasty?

1 Like

Tisnt so long ago they were in a massive famine and lapping up the good wishes of neutrals everywhere. Eaten bread is soon forgotten

There is a savage respect for Waterford hurling down in Cork as you well know. Some of the finest talents of a generation… Tis different nowadays I suppose you can make a hurler

The one and only Iron Man

The cork lads are seething

1 Like

The Cork lads want to merge with Waterford now in order to get back competitive again

1 Like

Don’t worry about us sham we be fine.