Waterford Hurling (now incorporating intermediate football) 2013 and subsequent years

Pat Chesty

Ye’d want to sack yere quality control lads down there so. Yeve been sending out seconds from that factory for years now. Maybe bring in a new A.I. man as well

1 Like

Kerry produce better hurlers than cork

2 Likes

The Cork lads are soooo cute :smiley:

typical nearly

The two lads reminiscing about sticking the knife into Justin McCarthy’s back. I hope the current crop treat Liam Cahill better.

2 Likes

As one of them said, there’s bigger things in life than hurling, you’d look back and remember the people more than the medals, they had a great journey and seemed like a good bunch of lads

For a bit of balance maybe they should get a few Limerick lads on tonight to reminisce about sticking the knife into Justin McCarthy’s back and downing tools against Tipperary in an All Ireland semi final.

3 Likes

Really would have liked to see Tony Brown and Ken McGrath win an All Ireland. Have no relation all to Waterford but that was a great team with those.two mentioned my favourite players. As.you say, seemed a good bunch of lads

1 Like

This current crop from Waterford are a great bunch of lads too.

Thanks for the heads up on that interview. Really enjoyed it this morning. As has been already said that Waterford team were great as hurlers and as individuals.

The only downside was Joe Molloy proving what an utter cunt of a man he is throughout it.

Men of integrity and good character

:rollseyes:

They discussed this picture last night on the show

A pity it had to end like that, I felt that the lads had genuine regrets about that time, sad that McGrath hasn’t met Justin since, the three of them gave so much to Waterford hurling but like one of them said, there’s more important things than winning hurling matches, the medals don’t mean nearly as much as the relationships

Most lads will regret a falling-out when they’re finished up, tis rarely worth it

It was disgraceful carryon. Justin is an absolute gentleman.

Sometimes these things happen in life and everyone takes from it what they can, deals with what they will, and moves on with what they have.

Tom Humphries wrote an article about how the 2008 final was karma for what the Waterford players did to Justin. Then Karma caught up with Tom Humphries

10 Likes

He wasn’t in Limerick anyway, his carry on in Limerick was a disgrace. And if he had any grace he’d have seen his time was up in Waterford and stepped away there too.

2 Likes