Waterford v Kilkenny 2017

Who has the gig on Sunday? The Cork lads like Kelly

Don’t know yet, the GAA are waiting for Cody to decide

4 Likes

I’d say he will go for James McGrath

I tell ya coming out of Nowlan Park on Saturday evening, the love affair with Gavin seemed to have ended. I was chatting with Misses I.M and nonchalantly suggested that Gavin was wearing a black and amber jersey ( just to clarify, I think he probably did ok) and a big thick roaster accosted me from behind.

1 Like

Limerick had to work very hard to get their frees… kk man just had to put his head down and charge with his hands in the air and the whistle was blown immediately. Fat cunt.

3 Likes

I’m not exactly a neutral really but I felt the same, he let KK off with the same thing he penalised Limerick for a few times.

1 Like

Just to clarify the big thick roaster that accosted me from behind was Misses I’M.

3 Likes

Cody has chosen James Owens to referee this game.

2 Likes

Hopefully James doesn’t blow the full time whistle as some Kilkenny chap is rifling over what would have been the winning point.

1 Like

I hope not. Anyway good to see another LEINSTER referee been given a chance to refereee Kilkenny

1 Like

Let’s hope he watches the Lions All Blacks game Saturday morning to see how rugby tackling is refereed

3 Likes

A good choice from Cody

1 Like

The Cody era is over

https://youtu.be/NLjXt7KxD4c

The empire has crumbled

Maybe the previous one, but that would be nothing new to Cody, he’s had a few era’s at this stage

Cody is finished

I see Mullane is getting the excuses in early, saying last weekend was the weekend to get Kilkenny in the draw. Sure what’s another week John in the 58 years

2 Likes

Cody decides when Cody is finished

Wankers … All of them… I hope you bate the bastards by 25 points.

There was a moment during the match last Saturday when Cian Lynch was down in front of me and two KK lads pulling out of him and no free given… a couple of mins later TJ Reid was surrounded by 2/3 players and ducked his head down and charged with his hands in the air and Gavin blew straight away — I was seething as the father of the family sat in front of me turned with a knowing smile to his son and winked as if to say, ‘that’s how it’s done kid’ - I was seething at him, the ref, Reid and mostly at us because we’re too nice and naive and wouldn’t do the same. Bastards.

8 Likes