Waterford v Wexford - The battle for armchair supporter moral high ground

Last line, can appeal to the CAC.

Think if that fails he can go to the DRA.

Doubt itā€™ll be over turned. Video footage is inconclusive. Linesman was standing five yards away and if he says he saw a pull on the face guard it looks a pretty open and shut case.

In that case Waterford are better off getting on with it then.
Plan without him and carry on.

That would be my read on it. Heā€™ll be fresh and have a point to prove in the final.

3 Likes

Jackie Cahill is already saying that Waterford will take it all the way to the DRA if necessary.

Should be one appeal in the GAA. Lose and tough.

Three appeals is farcical. No wonder nobody has any faith in the disciplinary process.

1 Like

I fancy ye for this one Fagan. Despite my reservations during the year, I think yell do it

1 Like

No itā€™s not. Itā€™s a superb and virtually bulletproof disciplinary process. I donā€™t think a single finding has been overturned by the High Court since the current process was introduced 10 years ago. Which wasnā€™t the case for the 10 years prior to that which was chaotic

Iā€™m sorry, I fell asleep during that post, possibly because it was written in an utterly boring and inane manner. Iā€™ll try harder in the future PM, sorry, Malarkey.

He didnā€™t intentionally interfere with the face guard, he clipped the strap on the helmet and that came loose - very dubious red card

Heā€™s gas. :smile:

The hum of self importance is astounding.

Heā€™s like a cross between Flann Oā€™Brien and Martin Breheny, with Oā€™Brienā€™s genes being largely recessive.

How dare you reference Flann Oā€™Brien in this context. Have some respect.

For jaysus sake.

Professionalism of Derek McGrath shining throigh here in how on message the fans are

3 Likes

Deja vu.

Only for tis Cark youā€™d nearly advise them to ring Frank to see if he could call in a few favours

Tadgh comes from a good family, there isnā€™t a dirty stroke in the man. I hope the powers that be in Croke Park can see these qualities and not prevent Tadhg from playing in the biggest game of his career.

2 Likes

Podge served his penance a few years back, TDB should suck it up & have faith in his teammates to get the job done without him.

Anyone who accepts a ban from the GAA in this day and age is a fool. When you have the likes of Connolly continually getting off (finally caught up with him, but heā€™ll see action yet no doubt, so itā€™ll barely count), it makes no sense for anyone to accept a suspension under the current system.

1 Like

I think the Tipperary official got his sums correct here. Letā€™s all move along.

Calling @Malarkey.
IYO without boring the holes off us all, should TDB get off?

So did Mullaneā€¦podges infraction was a lot different than TDBā€™s and I donā€™t think an AI semi was at stake either