Wearing of facemasks. Yay, or Nay?

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Wear a bandana bro

Wear a mask lads. Simple way of slowing down the spread of any virus. It’s the right thing to do

I saw wan wearing a silky pink type of thing the other day. I’m convinced they were a repurposed pair of knickers

Incorrect.

1 Like

Looks likes something that would be needed the morning after a feed of Guinness.

Don’t let science get in the way of mandated compliance.

1 Like

What measures are acceptable to you, in slowing down a pandemic? You seem opposed to anything that’s been done so far

1 Like

I have been consistently opposed to anything that locks down countries. Coronavirus is no more dangerous than flu, and I don’t recall there ever being a hysterical reaction to flu, with business shut down, jobs lost, and a whole host of unemployment-related socioeconomic issues to follow.

Anyway, there are other threads for that sort of discussion. This is the facemasks thread.

1 Like

This talk of evidence of preventing the spread of the virus is very silly in circumstances where they’re still learning about how it spreads in the first place and only recently learned that it probably lingers indoors in air-borne water vapour far longer than they first thought.

So you aren’t opposed to face masks?

As long as he keeps his tinfoil hat on he’ll be safe.

Nope. Never have been, as it should be a personal choice. I’m opposed to them being mandatory.

1 Like

And there you have it. The Journal of American Medical Association and the CDC apparently peddle conspiracy theories now. Next thing Soy Boy will tell us it’s racist to refuse to wear a mask.

1 Like

Are you disputing multiple experts in this field who have said there is no evidence masks prevent the spread of the virus?

Some fellas like to be controversial on here. They’d do nothing out in the real world.

There are conflicting conclusions from the experts it seems. Just like everything with this virus.

When you are unsure and in the face of a global pandemic which in reality, nobody knows fuck all about, I think being more cautious than less is prudent. That’s just common sense.

1 Like

Did you read the methodology used in that? - Fucking (pretend) academics, enough said.

In fairness, if there’s one lad on here who knows all about pretend academics then it’s @Thomas_Brady.

3 Likes