Wedding Etiquette

@ChocolateMice seems to be going to fierce elaborate lengths here to explain to us how wealthy the family he’s married into are

1 Like

I wonder how much was donated to this charity? Probably equivalent to the cost of Princesses shoes.

1 Like

I’m giving honest answers to honest questions – a lot of very insecure lads here obsessed with money

The anger in some of those posts is unreal. Lads here fucking raging that they didnt have the wedding day they wanted and lashing out at me for doing what I wanted . I remember @farmerinthecity getting all sour with me because I was paying 5k for my band - He couldnt just be happy for me at the time, the miserable prick.

You appear to be at stage 4 here mate. Don’t let the lads get to you so much, I’d suspect they’re trying to get a rise out of you.

1 Like

Appearances can be very deceiving, mate. I wouldnt worry your little brain about it either way.

Oooft, stage 5 is in sight, relax bro. I’m sure it was a lovely wedding and you have nothing to feel guilty about.

2 Likes

I thought it was 5k for a DJ?

1 Like

Yes. We had both.

1 Like

You are the charity

Says the man living off swan and carp.

1 Like

you should always be trying to win in the INTERNET.

Tom Brady would be fierce disappointed in your outlook on life.

You took that up wrong, mate… I’m fully subscribed to the Tom outlook - I am winning, always, no trying needed.

Lookit, the Princess is off the shelf now. That’s all that matters. I’m sure they view it as money well spent.

1 Like

Well done for getting to 2m30s

2 Likes

Is weddingsonline still going ???

Mate - if they dare touch a hair on your head I’ll fight til the last breath.

1 Like

One of the worst characteristics of new money is the need to boast about it

8 Likes

La di fuckin daaaaa

Nothing worse than new money

Serious subtle humblebrag here ffs