Wedding Etiquette

I thought that video was funny but needed to stick with it. From about 3 mins on it turns into a proper roasting of the groom and bride.

And congrats @briantinnion and @fenwaypark :clap:

1 Like

The hungry bastards out in force on this thread.

1 Like

I never read that part :eek:

2 Likes

I believe those invites only went to the brides side.

I got off light last year, but I’ve 7 so far in 2018 including two abroad. :cry:

Wait until you have to start going to the second weddings !

4 Likes

Many thanks @gilgamboa @Mac

1 Like

One of the seven is already :see_no_evil:Though they are a fair bit older than me

They were paying enough letting him into the family

Boil the kettle in the room!

1 Like

No Collins and Bailey - Easy Lover ?

1 Like

Had seven myself last year, 5 abroad. 1 in New York and 4 in the Uk.

The only saving grace is that UK wedding finished up good and early and you would be hard pressed to spend to send money at them. £50 in the card would be seen as very generous.

1 Like

so not similar then

1 Like

Aw you poor people being so popular crucified with all these weddings.

We had two last year both on her side. And that was a lot!

All fine and dandy but the same sex marriages are the next step .

As an elderly neighbour of mine said at the time of the vote - ‘those gays will make a cod out of marriage’.

2 Likes

Was at a civil one of those on the mainland years ago.

The ones using a marriage to make money out of it are making a cod of it as well.

Fuck that’s a lot. Would you be close enough to all of them that you’d want to go? Would turn down a few? I’d be fuming if I had that many to go to.

I had five last year which I thought was bad but seemingly got off light looking at your schedule. And mine were all in Oireland. The bad thing about an Oirish wedding is it’s a whole weekend thing and it’d be frowned upon to go to bed before 5am unless you’ve to be carried there from so much drink. The Oirish have a sickening dependence on alcohol.

I’ve only three so far lined up for this year and first is April.

3 Likes