Wedding Etiquette

You’re only realizing this now? @HBV is only happy when he’s Mr big shot degrading an exploited sex worker by inflicting his puss filled quasimodo head on her. … His only other joy seems to be going on holiday with his son and his son’s mates, waving around 20s like he’s a big man and paying for the kids to also degrade exploited sex workers… He’s a real special guy.

3 Likes

:smile:

[/quote]
the place went buck ape. Lads pounding the floor with their fists the works. Primal stuff.
[/quote]

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:joy::joy::joy:

Fuck me I’d say the walls were sweating after that. Couldn’t even imagine the stampede for the large bottles of cider and pint glass with ice, once it was done.

1 Like

Closest I saw to that was in the now defunct Nitelinks nightclub in Mohill where a bunch of young lads were dancing to the Jumbo Breakfast Roll. I thought someone was going to get killed.

2 Likes

I’d cry from laughter for an hour if I witnessed that and then i’d probably go outside and hang myself off a tree.

3 Likes

A few of you seem to have mistakenly logged on to thefreekick.com instead of weddingsonline.ie

10 Likes

I like to see a bit of a punch up at a wedding . Not too big but something that offends .

Is this not www.roastercentral.com?

1 Like

What about your rubby network?

There was a great fight in the jacks at my brothers wedding, cunts off their heads on drink and jimmy white, a right few slaps thrown so there was

It’s families like yours that give travellers a bad name.

4 Likes

All worn out. 40s and funerals next

i was at a few last year where id loved to have seen one of them muslim lads arrive in with an automatic weapon and open fire for a few minutes

1 Like

the first dance then is another one, id be cringing like fuck at the cunts

1 Like

and the spray tan, fuck me the oirish women loves their spray tan for an auld wedding

1 Like

Wouldn’t be too bad if it was just the women

Timing the speeches then another little favourite of the Oirish
Counting the thank yous all the go now. A few awful sad cunts sitting there at the table keeping record and a big roar of laughter when the speeches finish up when everyone realise Noreen has pipped Theresa by 2 thank yous to win the kitty.

4 Likes

Accurate except you don’t want to win.

Winning that shite is a scourge. Up to the bar to buy a round of shite that ends up costing you more than you won and having to bring it back down to the rest of the savages

1 Like