Wedding Etiquette

There is only one true holy Roman Church.

The professions only opened up to Catholics once free second and indeed third level plus family planning was introduced in Ireland. Hard to become a doctor or lawyer from a family of ten.

1 Like

Not wedding related, but I have it in mind to take a holiday in middle England this summer and just potter around a load of these quaint villages after bringing the car across on the ferry. This England seems like a magical place.

You should pal.

20 Likes

Rural England is fantastic, there’s pubs that look like nothing where you’ll get a feed to rival the top restaurants in Ireland, lovely people as well

3 Likes

It is truly magical, you might not want to leave. So much to do and see, the history…

1 Like

Went to a wedding reception during the recession that had been bought on Groupon

5 Likes

Is there much history about the attempted Genocide of the Irish people about the place?

2 Likes

Woburn is a beautiful part of the english countryside. It’s a pleasure arriving into a small village that hasn’t had 10 very poorly designed and constructed townhouses planted alongside the road that havent seen a lick of paint since the day they were built. Ye have a very very good safari park nearby too.

2 Likes

snowzone up the road aswell

1 Like

None whatsoever

Center Parcs is a stones throw from the house and central London a short spin 35 min spin on the train. Wrest Park 5 mins away. I’m truly blessed

1 Like

its a great country

1 Like

I have it mind to do a few days around Cornwall myself sometime.

3 Likes

Cornwall is an amazing part of the world

its unreal down there

Get yourself married and you’ll get over and back still in profit.

We’ve been to Cornwall a few times, great spot. You can make a lovely road trip from Holyhead to the end of Cornwall taking in Bristol, Somerset, Devon and Cornwall, beautiful pubs with rooms and spectacular food all along the way, lovely countryside and spectacular beaches and fish and chips in Cornwall.

4 Likes

Woburn is real posh .

The English care about their countryside, Few roaster vulgar detached houses polluting the environment .

1 Like

I can see that in my mind’s eye. It seems outstanding.

Send on link to the camps you went to in cornwall with kids there plz